the Rift

[OPEN] Ground Shakin' [joining]

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
Artorius
she'll be shocked when I change these locks

"It's an understandable reason," the pale mare replied as her golden eyes drifted back to the line of trees that so far had been uninterrupted. Before I had a chance to speak up and ask Resplendence what her relation was to my mother a massive form broke through the mist. A hulking frame stained the deepest of black, only more matte where mine carried the fine shine of the desert bred, marred with more white than had ever seen my own coat drew closer to us. The closer he grew the more the monster's bulk became obvious.
I swallowed the lump forming in my throat hard, looking between the pale mare who had brought me here, who had fallen silent, and the massive stallion who had been accompanied by a beautifully dangerous canine. "Archibald the Dauntless, World's Edge King. You seek acceptance into our ranks, I presume. Where does your talent soar?" Glossy wings shifted against my sides as I stood a little straighter before my vocal chords began to vibrate and form the beginning of words. "Greetings Sir Archibald, I am Artorius formerly of Nocturne and son of Alysanne." Muscles at the base of my neck clenched as my skull dropped ever so slightly in a show of respect to the massive stallion, Archibald, who stood not too far from where the pale mare and I stood at the broken walls. "As for talents, they are far and few between sadly, but if you would have me I would love to serve under your herd's church."
Even though I was far from being a religious man, the different cultures that were spread throughout our world were very intriguing. More so than shedding blood and causing injuries on others, or more than even healing others so maybe the church was the right place for someone like me. Surely if it wound up not being the proper fit I could easily speak to someone about learning a trade of some other sort? But for now I would be content in serving the herd as a godly man. Emeralds switched away from the stony eyes of the King to look upon Resplendence once again as I realized that I didn't know what it was that the pale mare did for the herd. Was her job recruiting? Was she trained to prey on unknowing strangers such as I? Or did she do something different that I would learn about later on down the road...either way it was quite exciting to be able to learn new things and the story of Resplendence was one of those things.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Archibald]
Words;; 440
Notes;; sorry I took so long e.e had to catch up on Hertz replies / homework

Credits: Image by fidber @ flickr
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 01-27-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 01-31-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Archibald - 01-31-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 01-31-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 02-02-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Archibald - 02-06-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Resplendence - 02-07-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Ground Shakin' [joining] - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 09:37 PM