the Rift

[OPEN] Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz]

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Wide eyes looked upon the seemingly endless dune after dune of sand, as I tried to grasp how this place was laid out. To one of my sides was the oasis all green and lush. Within it there was palm trees and grass and even a small lake. What we needed to survive, I reminded myself as Hector's words echoed within my mind. Praise the Sun for his generosity. Our herd’s bones would surely be scorched and scattered across the sands if not for Him. Yes, praise the Sun indeed. He not only provided this herd with the gifts of sustainable life, but he also was also (although indirectly I guess) providing me with a safe haven. Oh, and if it weren't for the Sun I probably wouldn't have came across Hector...or he wouldn't have came across me however he wanted to put it.

Movement caught my attention as I saw a dark blur scurry across the warm sands of my new home. It was a small figure from what I could tell, but where was it going? I was just about to set off to find out what was going on when I saw another blur pass by.

What the hell was I missing out on?

As fast as my overly large wings would let me go without flying (because apparently after living for a year underground you tend to find out that your muscles are weak as shit), I made my way to follow wherever these blurs were going.

It didn't take long after I got on their trail to find out where they were headed. It was some sort of ever glowing flame. Being new to this land, I didn't have any clue as to this place's importance but one day I would. My pale ears swiveled as I managed to catch bits and pieces of what the two other people were saying while I laid low just on the other side of a small dune. Their voices were a tad bit squeaky and high pitched. Other foals?

Now curious, I began to walk over the dune and right as I almost reached the top I heard one of them ask what they were doing here. It couldn't have been more perfect.

“Yes, just what are we doing here?” I asked as I came over the top and then back down with my approach. Surprise filled my eyes as I recognized one of the two colts that stood before me: Hertz. Guessing by the other one asking all the questions and the fact that Hertz seemed like he couldn't sit still, he was probably the ring leader of whatever was going on. I repositioned my wings against my back as I grew closer to the two. Thankfully my wings were starting to feel more comfortable in this position and it was becoming less forced so I didn't look quite so awkward. But having met Hertz breifly and not knowing the other colt did make me feel a little on edge.

A barrage of what if questions flooded my mind as I stood there and waited for either Hertz or the other colt to speak, but eventually I just said to myself in my mind be brave and I began to calm down some. There was no need for me to get all worked up here. Both Hertz and the other colt had wings so I was safe wasn't I? I had yet to see a wingless equine here in this land so yes...I guess I was safe.

But still, be brave...like Hector.

"Isara's speech"|"Isara's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 595
TAGGED;; @[Hertz] @[Aakesh]
OOC;; well I guess she's here xD

Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Hertz - 01-28-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Isara - 01-30-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Rhoa - 02-05-2015, 02:35 PM