the Rift

[OPEN] Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz]

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: #f1d485;}</style>

Excitement raged through my small, lightening struck frame as I danced from hoof to hoof waiting for anyone that would show up. Getting into trouble wasn't half as fun alone as it was in a big group, then it seemed like the punishment would be less because well....the adults couldn't really ground all of us could they? Baby blues settled on the purple and black frame of my brother, Aakesh, as he came crashing down the sandy dunes his wings spread out wide while he slid to a stop sending a wave of sand crashing at my knees. "What are we doing here anyway?" The two toned colt asked while a wicked, mischevious grin spread it's way across my navy features but before I could reply another familiar frame broke over the top of the dunes, her descent to the flames was much more graceful than my brother's had been...but she was also a little older than us two.
She too spoke up asking what it was we were doing here and for a moment I expected the pretty pain, Isara, to scold us for being so close to the flames that could just as easily destroy us as it did keep the Sun God happy. But it never came, instead there was the sound of another's voice, this one just a mere greeting, blues turned to meet the grey and white colt's eyes as my skull dipped ever so slightly. It seemed that others were going to continue appearing as another filly appeared who seemed to be about the same age as Isara and the unknown grey. The new filly seemed a bit more nervous than the others, at least a louder nervous as her soft voice rattled on and on for a little while, introducing herself before asking who we were and exclaiming her excitement. The grin on my features widened as I bobbed my skull in a greeting to the new paint, Spice, before allowing myself to speak up once again.
"Hiya Spice! I am Hertz, this is my brother Aakesh, and my friend Isara! I'm not sure who you are though." As I spoke I looked to each of the other's I was introducing in turn, my blues settling on the larger colt for a moment before the form of something tumbling in our direction down the great dunes captured all of my attention and dark rimmed ears pulled forward to catch the shouting coming from the smaller form. "HEY LOOK OUT!" Panic bubbled inside me as I hoped the newcomer wouldn't send his and myself flying through the air into the flames behind us where the excitement would surely end and a new kind of trouble would meet us. But it seemed the Sun God was looking down on us as the brown foal's frame came to a halt in the midst of our slowly growing group, baby blues widened to the size of Hector's hooves while the boy lay there giggling up a storm. "That... was... AWESOME!" Content the boy was okay I began to laugh to before pouncing closer to him, my orange and maroon banded wings tucked in close to my body. "Do it again!!!" I demanded as excitement replaced the panic while I danced in place, happy for all of the new comers and excited to see what kind of havoc we could wreck over all of the Throat today.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Aakesh] @[Isara] @[Rhoa] @[Spice] @[Zèklè]
Words;; 580
Notes;; Tagged everyone cause I was super slow getting back to this, let's try to keep a posting order but if anyone seems to be taking sooooper (like 2 weeks) long then just skip them :3

Hertz
thunderstruck
- credits :: credits -

Messages In This Thread
Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Hertz - 01-28-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Rhoa - 02-05-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Have a Drink on Me [FOALS ONLY plz] - by Hertz - 02-21-2015, 10:26 AM