the Rift

[OPEN] Another night patrol...

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

I've wandered far, farther than my parents would probably desire. I know that my mother must not be too far because I still drink her milk. But I'm more or less walking alone, and though I am strong of heart, I feel a little unsteady. I think that I am not far from the Throat, but I haven't seen the desert island-like place that he has spoken so much of. But I've found myself a beach, so, I have to be close right? I collapse down upon the sand in the dark, exhausted. I've been spending so much time in Heavenly Fields, and then that trek to the Rotunda. It's not that I didn't enjoy it there, but it was a lot of walking and trotting and somewhat-flying. Luckily wherever I am now is not nearly as far from the Rotunda as the Fields were. I tuck my small fluffy black wings in against my body and my legs underneath me. I've tuckered myself out good and well, and I need to rest. This is a long, long way to travel for a little girl like me.

Resting in the darkness, I feel my eyelids growing heavy, and I'm nearly asleep when I hear movement, and a voice. My eyes flash open, and the moon reflects in my golden eyes. I see a red-hued stallion, big and brawny. I don't think he spoke. The voice that I heard - that I hear - is more ladylike, softer and gentler. She sings, and my ears perk forward with interest. She sings of dreams and moonlight, and I feel my spirit lift and my body feels somehow... maybe a little less weary. With a little effort I rise to my hooves and make my way in the deep sand toward the tall flame-colored beast. I don't have nearly the energy that I had when I started my trek, and though I can walk and trot and stand, I don't think I'm up for much more than a quiet little chat. I stop a little ways away, unsure if he is safe to really approach. Perhaps I am more foolish than brave.... "Excuse me, Sir? Do you know where that lovely voice is coming from?" My nostrils quiver with intrigue. Her voice is beautiful, and I want to know of the dreams of which she sings.

""

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Another night patrol... - by Hector - 01-29-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Aisling - 01-30-2015, 02:03 AM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Tempe - 01-31-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Hector - 02-05-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Aisling - 02-08-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: Another night patrol... - by Tempe - 02-14-2015, 01:27 AM