the Rift

[OPEN] black holes and revelations

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
She listens in a tense silence, and he cannot blame her for trying to keep her distance. How many times now has he broken her? How much pain has he caused her, inadvertently though it may have been? Does he have the right to ask for another chance, to promise her a better future? Hasn't he said it before, promised her something that, for some reason, he hasn't been able to give her? How is she to know that this time is different, that he knows his place now, and that his place is by her side? What is he to do to prove his love, his loyalty - or will he even get the chance? What if she says no, what if she walks away? Should he let her go? Would she be happier that way? If he thought it would be better, he would let her go, no matter how much it hurt - but he knows that he is the best thing for her, that their relationship is stronger than anything he could have ever imagined. All she has to do is say yes.

He waits, broken and humble before her, searching her eyes as though somehow they hold the key to her heart. His pendant is warm against his chest, but suddenly it cools, an she lunges forward, and she is pressed against him and he against her, and nothing else matters because she wants him, even now, even after everything. "I could never find someone else, Resplendence. You are all I have, all I truly care for. You are everything to me." He is earnest, need breaking into his normally calm vocals. He doesn't need his magic, not for this - he is healing her without even trying, soothing her with only himself. He had forgotten that he could do that.

"Since I met you, Resplendence, all I've wanted was a future with you. I am ashamed that I was never able to live up to that, that I never held my promises. I am ashamed that I left you behind, however just the cause. I have been so afraid to find you, terrified that you wouldn't want me, that you would have realized that you deserve so much better. I am so sorry, my lady. I am so, so sorry.

"But I promise you, what I wanted has never changed. I want you. I have wanted you since I met you. Yes, I want a family with you. I want - no, I need a life with you. I need your forgiveness,"
he finishes in a whisper, touching his muzzle to hers, their eyes locked. He breathes her in, then traces a line along her cheek, his breath warm on her skin. He lips at her mane bit by bit, reaching as far down her neck as he can reach without displacing her from her position pressed against him. His voice is husky when he pleads with her again. "Say yes, princess. Say yes and I'm yours for the rest of my days. Say yes and start a life with me."

"more words."

@[Abba]
Quilyan
counting on the night for a beautiful day;
subtlepatterns.com | kaydeniro & larfsalot @ deviantart
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 01-30-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 01-30-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 02-05-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 02-05-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 02-05-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 02-05-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 02-06-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 02-06-2015, 05:53 PM