the Rift

[OPEN] black holes and revelations

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
Their bodies seem to meld in some unspoken game. The way that their flesh connects - leaving nerves so sensitive across her hide. The way he nips just strongly enough to let her know he was wrapped around her hoof. Her steps away are met instantly with his own prancing, caresses clinging to her pelt as she finally stops. One last look in his eyes and she sees the hunger that she doesn't doubt is matched in her own.

Now it would always be 'they' for she was his and she craved it.

Her nerves are tingling, eyes lingering shut as she leans into his touch. His wing draped across her back and resting there as he let out a sigh. His maw dancing across her flesh in a caring manner that he had done so many times before. He says that he loves her, but those words seem to carry so much more weight than they used to. A gentle smile curves the edges of her lips as she tries to press her maw against his cheek. "I will always love you," she whispers.

Alas, it has been a long day, from her traveling and incessant worries. It was taking a toll on her normal strength and almost all that she wanted to do was to sleep. Gently, she tugs at his mane, ear flickering upward. "Sleep a while before heading back?" she inquires, allowing her knees to buckle and body to collapse to the ground. Secretly, she hoped that he would join her - sprawling out in the vibrant fields of mists and high grasses before returning to the Edge.

She waits for a moment for him to get settled before allowing her orbs to close and breathing to finally ease into the pace for sleep. Valiance finally returns, giving a few disgusted clicks at Quilyan (trying to figure out how to erase these memories) before curling up in the hole she created with her neck and chest. Soon, the two drifted to sleep with Res dreaming of being pregnant and Valiance dreaming of ways to block out certain images from their bond.

Yea. The latter probably wouldn't actually work, but he still insisted on trying.
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 01-30-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 01-30-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 02-05-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 02-05-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 02-05-2015, 09:36 PM