the Rift

[OPEN] next on the red carpet [Welcoming]

Aliyah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aliyah gasped at the landscape before her, it was beautiful unlike she had ever seen. The mare listened to the falls with her eyes closed and head held up to the sky, smelling the fresh water made her think of the mountains where she was born. Home, Aliyah only rarely thought about it but the smell brought bad memories. When Elsa motioned for her to take a look around Aliyah took a few steps forward, her slightly still dripping mane didn't bother her as she was caught up in the landscape.

Aliyah looked back at the other mare as she spoke, "yes, once in my travels I joined a small group of horses who...liked to fight" she said putting her ears back slightly. It had been sort of a bachelor herd but for both stallion and mares looking for herds. Once again Aliyah listened to Elsa "where might I find them?"
She questioned. With a quick nod of her head she spoke "yes I am ready for a herd life at last" The mare looked to Edgar and stopped her hooves in a hello. Aliyah had been quiet unsure and ready to flee when she first met Elsa and Edgar, especially when they asked her to join their herd, but now she was leaning to joining ever step she took, the scenery and so far the horse she met where so very kind. Aliyah didn't trust horses easily leading from experience in her travels.

@[Elsa]sorry if the color is wrong

Messages In This Thread
next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 01-30-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Aliyah - 02-01-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 02-02-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Aliyah - 02-02-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 02-03-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Aliyah - 02-03-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 02-07-2015, 11:35 AM