the Rift

[OPEN] next on the red carpet [Welcoming]

Aliyah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aliyah put her ears back slightly as Elsa laughed, Aliyah waited for her to speak as the silence grew longer. Aliyah listened to Elsa as she finally spoke, what she heard did not surprise her but caused her to put her ears back on her head, "great a drunk and a high horse" she snorted, what a crazy bunch of horses. "Well if they are the lead warriors I hope their good" Aliyah added in as Elsa mentioned respecting them. As Elsa continued about the lowest rank Aliyah gave only a nod " I hope one can climb the ranks!" She said raising her head to meet Elsa's gaze, she had,had her head lowered since they got here the waterfall was a advantage and disadvantage to her.

Aliyah debated if she should explore or stay with Elsa, "thank you" she spoke and walked to Elsa, Aliyah gently nudged her with her nose as a sort of hug/ thank you. Aliyah was truly nervous and a little scared at joking this Hidden falls herd all new horses to meet. Aliyah lifted her head to Edgar and nudged him with her nose as well as a thank you. "Where would a newcomer go first in this land?" She questioned backing up slightly to give Elsa space. Millions of questions where flowing through her mind but she knew most would be answered naturally. Aliyah's mane and tail had finally dried she noticed which helped she did not want to meet her new herd members with a soaked body.

@[Elsa] like Aliyah asked where would I post/go to began?

Messages In This Thread
next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 01-30-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Aliyah - 02-01-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 02-02-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Aliyah - 02-02-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 02-03-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Aliyah - 02-03-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: next on the red carpet [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 02-07-2015, 11:35 AM