the Rift

[OPEN] danger is my middle name

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

Its pretty cool. I mean seriously the more I explore the more I love it here. Its so quiet, so peaceful. Wait, hold on, someone is here. Turning, I see a huge cat (dog?) thing that is there. I blink a couple of times, Saffron, thats a cool name. Is she just a really furry baby? Where is she from, she doesn't smell like any of my friends either. Quickly I reach forward, nose flaring to sniff Saffron's face and offer my hello. "Do you have furry magic?" Great way to make friends, but hey, the more you know. I pull my face back, a silly smile settling upon my face as I rear up a moment and land with a solid thud. This was my territory, so she'd have to answer me. "Yes Saffron, you do realize you're on my territory?" I say, cocking a brow and raising my head as high as it can go. Im still not super tall, but I may as well act as big as my ego. "My name is Queen Auriel." I say with as much sass and queenliness as I can muster. Sure, it was a really, really terrible facade, but it was still fun!

Eventually though, standing like that got annoying. So I just slouch back down into my usual position. Still staring at the thing. I still have no idea what it is. Hopefully it (Saffron) tells me. Otherwise, I may have to drag her away to my invisible dungeons and have my nonexistent guards interrogate her. That's a great idea! Lifting my head again, I demand to know her affiliation. "Friend of foe, Saffron the Stripey!" My voice screeches on the end, thanks to my oddly high pitched girly voice. Again, everything after a few moments grows tiring and I have to slouch back down. Glancing around, it still seems to be only Saffron. At least she didn't bring an army with her. That'd be bad. I don't know how well my invisible soldiers would do, considering they aren't good at fighting. Oh, and they also don't exist, so that'd be a problem. My kingdom was oddly defenseless. Maybe Midas will let me be queen here, and this can be a Falls territory. How cool would that be! But no, I cannot think of anything else. Right now, Saffron the Stripey must answer my questions or pay the price!

"talk talk talk"
@[Saffron]
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 01-30-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 01-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-05-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-08-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-16-2015, 08:57 PM