the Rift

[OPEN] danger is my middle name

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

Maybe she actually things i'm a queen! Im so excited now. Not many people would think me to be a queen. Instead, i'm probably no more than a fleeting thought. I had a family, but I know for a fact that they were not worried about me. It's probably because they think I'm strong, but I seriously doubt it. I think they just think that no one will take us away. Who wants a bunch of foals running around anyways? Especially because of young I was. They'd have to feed me, because I still enjoyed the milk upon occasion.

I catch up with her charade though, because Saffron then questions where my throne is. Good point, but I have a better one! I'm smart, quick, and I don't need anyone backing me up. "Can't you see it?" I gasp with horror as I turn, gesturing towards my grand throne that I know isn't real, but in my mind exists. Its a grand structure, expanding foot after foot into the air. It stretches just wide enough for me to comfortably curl up on a satin pillow. It's golden, and seems to glow in the atmosphere. I walk up to it, as if it exists, and curl up into a ball. I raise my head, and tossing it nonchalantly continue my charade; May as well see how far I can stretch it. "See. I told you its here. Apparently since you can't see this grand structure, you probably can't see my crown either." I pout, sticking my lip out ever so slightly. "It's a pretty one too! It sits so comfortably on my head. It has rubies, and emeralds, and all other sorts of fancy things. Its really cool, cause it looks like a puffy cloud shape all the way around my head." I look at her mustering all the strength I could to not smile. I needed to convince her, and do so with ease.

Clearing my throat, I look over Saffron the Stripe-y again. I notice she has huge claws, and whiskers. What kind of horse was she actually? "So where did you come from Madame Saffron, friend of Queen Auriel?" I say, getting up. I begin to circle her, looking her up and down as if I had a purpose. In all reality, I had not a single clue what I was doing. It was fun though. I'd have to try to convince Shida I was a queen. I wonder what she'd do... probably just blow me up if I know her.

"talk talk talk"
@[Saffron]
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 01-30-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 01-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-05-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-08-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-16-2015, 08:57 PM