the Rift

[OPEN] danger is my middle name

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

The little filly, I'm sorry - my Queen, continues to play the game, and my eyes twinkle with amusement. This... these things of childhood, imagination, youth... this is what I really miss. The things that I attempted to share with Zima. But when I went to see her the last time, the events went sour. Our life together went sour. She didn't want to come into the realm of Helovia with me. We fought as immature children do, and parted on poor terms. Now.. well.. the world is different and I find myself much less pleased with life than I was before. The make-believe that Auriel has painted for us begs for the removal of the jaded spectacles that I've slid over my golden eyes. I look behind her as she gestures, and my orbs don't see the plain air that hangs in reality. Instead, a beautiful throne decorates the ground, shimmering like a beacon. A beacon that reminds me that I don't have to grow up just yet, I don't have to be alone, just because I am a tiger without my wolf soulmate.

The child pouts, emphasizing the crown that lies upon her delicate skull. I smile, my whiskers tilting forward as I do. She's thrilled with it, describing it as bejeweled with emeralds and rubies and other jewels. Like a cloud? I'm not sure I can picture that correctly, but it doesn't matter. It's the thought, the creativity of children. I enjoy the carefree way that she continues to romp through her mind's unlimited picture. And here she shares it with me - could I ask for more? I chuckle. "I see your throne now, and your crown. They are so beautiful." I lie down and rotate over, resting on my side peacefully. A purr starts to build inside me, soft but audible. She surprises me by asking where I am from. "I am from outside Helovia.. originally. Now I am from the Basin." My purr resumes as I finish speaking. I like this little one. I want to keep her as my pet. Or friend. Maybe I'm not allowed to have equine pets, that might be frowned upon....

""

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 01-30-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 01-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-05-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-08-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-16-2015, 08:57 PM