the Rift

[OPEN] danger is my middle name

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

Her innocence and imagination are all I need to feel so.. relaxed. She prances around a little more, and I continue to purr, not interruption her spur of creativity. Why should I? She brings out in me my stunted youthfulness, and for that I am so grateful. I didn't realize that there was so much buried inside, but with the little filly's enthusiasm flowing through the air, I can feel my suffocated inner child slipping through the little peephole that I've yet to block up. I take a deep breath of fresh air, letting in roll through me and lift bit of spirit I have.

But the lass seems to be growing weary, and lies down as if sitting upon her throne - or so I suspect. I've turned from Saffron the Stripey to Saffron the Fluffy. I think the first name might have been better, but I don't say so. She can call me whatever she pleases, as far as I'm concerned. She invites me to her land, but she hasn't told me where that is. She's only told me that she is the Queen of this territory. I appreciate the invitation, though. It's when she asks, tentatively, hopefully, 'Will you really come visit me though?', that I feel my heart really touched.

"Of course I will visit you Lady Auriel." My golden eyes smile back at her and I stretch out my paws, showing that I am at ease and certainly no threat. "But I do not know where you live? You'll have to make sure to be there when I come by, or they might not like a tigress barging in." I wink at her, giggling conspiratorially. I hope that she stays awake long enough to answer, or I may never find her again. I do not recognize her smell just yet, the herd land that she comes from. I will have to investigate and use the information she provides to catalogue it.

""

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 01-30-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 01-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-05-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-08-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Auriel - 02-15-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: danger is my middle name - by Saffron - 02-16-2015, 08:57 PM