the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! And the Winds that Heal

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

The angel has never been to the Hidden Falls before.

Astraeus soars above, golden wings in a sapphire sky. The images he sends her from above are staggering: towering waterfalls cascading from winding riverbeds, rainbow droplets ricocheting off each protruding rock and out of every crevasse, emerald forage scattered throughout. If she was not so in love with her desert home, she might consider staying - but no. She must return to her family. Surely they've missed her - haven't they? As they climb the stone steps leading into her friends' herdland, the dove wonders if it's true.

Gaucho has never been the most emotional of lovers, and her children have, more often than not, taken to ambivalence towards her. Did they even notice she was gone? Or have they just continued on, day in and day out, doing all that they are meant to do without a second thought of their missing mate or mother? It isn't like she contributed a great deal to the herd - oh, sure, she had had pretty ideas, and she had grown to love her role of responsibility, but she had been spirited away before she could really do anything. What would she be remembered for? A placeholder until the real leaders stepped up to the plate?

The trio settle in a cavern that Rasta has covered in flowers and moss; the Transcended sinks gratefully into the bed that the palomino has created, reveling in its soft feeling against her pelt. "I didn't leave," she offers tentatively, defensively, as though she has to explain her disappearance to those who likely didn't even know of it. Perhaps she is preparing for the argument that is sure to await her back home - for how could Gaucho know that she had been taken, and hadn't she just promised him to stay?

"I was taken by a mercenary from my homeland. The group that killed my family wanted to secure their reign by mating with the lost princess. By ensuring a line of twice-royal children through me, they thought they would bring peace." She sighed. "Apparently, the new rulers have not been as welcome as they had hoped In any case, I escaped as soon as I could... but obviously I didn't do a very good job. But there - it's over now. Tell me of yourselves, tell me what I've missed this last season." She did not ask about the Dragon's Throat, though that was where her curiosity burned hottest.

"talk talk talk"
@[name]

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
!! And the Winds that Heal - by Rasta - 01-31-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: !! And the Winds that Heal - by Sohalia - 02-05-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: !! And the Winds that Heal - by Africa - 02-09-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: !! And the Winds that Heal - by Rasta - 02-11-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: !! And the Winds that Heal - by Sohalia - 02-25-2015, 03:05 PM