the Rift

Dancing to my own drum

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Sometimes a walk during the day was all she needed to settle down. Even though she loved the Falls, it was nice to just take a step away and enjoy what nature had to offer. The Threshold provided that and much more. The melody of nature swelled and faded like undulating waves. The birds twittered their own operatic song, and all was perfect. Many different types of fauna flitted about. There were many squirrels and birds, with the occasional sprinkling of a deer or chipmunk.

Speaking of nature, Elsa spotted a mare not far off. She looked to be decorated in odd things. A mishmash of feathers and beads adorned her body, as well as horns that closely resembled the ones of the bucks that meandered about in the Threshold. Letting out a soft call, Elsa approached. Thank goodness she had settled near a brook, because Elsa was a lot more parched than she had thought. She oft forgot it was summer, and how she needed to, you know, drink every once in a while.

Dipping her head, she took a quick drink, relishing the feeling of the cold water on her throat. Sighing, and settling comfortably across the brook from the antlered girl, she spoke. "Like it here?" Elsa queried, a small friendly smile upon her face. Tiva did not smell of the Basin, which already led Elsa to feel more comfortable around her. Everyone was innocent until proven guilty. Plus, by the looks of it, Elsa would peg her for a pacifist rather than a rogue serial killer. It would probably prove one day to be a fatal assumption, but Elsa was rather "chilled" out. Nothing could really get her goat at this moment, unless it tried really, really hard to piss her off.

words 296 | tags Tiva | ooc --

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-01-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 02-02-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-28-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-02-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-03-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 03-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-07-2015, 07:42 AM