the Rift

Dancing to my own drum

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
It didn't take long for Mother Earth send forth another phenomenon. Spinning gracefully sending braids, beads, and feathers twirling around her; the filly smiled warmly. Tiva had come across several different species during her travels, including winged equines so this did not pretty mare did not surprise her. Sweet musical vocals called back, nickering warmly. There was no need to fear this white and blue mare, like she cared anyway. Tinkling laughter bubbled up dancing away while the mare scurried towards her, to pause suck greedily at the creek. White orbs sparkled before stepping forward to drink a few swallows herself. The water was delicately cool; soothing. Rose grey ears flicked back and forth listening for others or anything nasty these woods might hold.

Water dripped from velvety lips as her dainty antlered head lifted to look at the mare again. The snowy looking lady's voice was mildly inquisitive. Sweet soprano lyrics swirled their way out, "I do. It's exquisite here. What is this new land called?" She smiled warmly and hocked a rear hoof. Sharp ears pricked catching the sound of yet another approaching. A mere moment passed before a male's voice sounded out a greeting. 'How original.' She snickered playfully as alabaster eyes turned to take in his ebony pelt. He was clearly younger than herself, and there for the mare before her. Soft kissers turned up in a crooked smirk as she took in his awed gaze. 'If all males here are like this, I'll surely like it here.'

He was clearly handsome, and would be even more so, when he finally grew into himself. Swishing long flaxen and black tresses the girl smiled devastatingly upon him. White found blue for a moment before slowly, teasingly, appraising him. Oh how fun it was to be a pretty girl. One of her favorite things was to make men squirm under her languid looks. His deepening voice drew eyes back to his handsome horned head before she spoke carefully to both of them, "I am Tiva. I come from a land far away." Respectfully the young lady dipped her head first to the winged mare then towards Erebos gracing them both with another charming smile. "Can you please," sugary sweetness dripped off of the last word, "tell me of this stunning land?"

image credits | table by wanda

Words| 383
Tags| @[Elsa] @[Erebos]
Notes| SO SO sorry this took so darn long!
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-01-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 02-02-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-28-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-02-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-03-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 03-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-07-2015, 07:42 AM