the Rift

Dancing to my own drum

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

A content smile settled upon her face as the mare answered affirmatively. At least her small talk assumptions proved to be true. There is nothing more awkward than wandering about asking people questions they don't wish to answer. Another approached then, a young colt who smelled distinctly of the Basin. Elsa tilted her head but listened in respectful silence as he talked. Erebos, and... yep, from the Basin. He was bright and cheery, a welcome change to those she had met before from that place. It was a lot easier to be civil when those she was "up against" didn't have a horrible first impression.

Finally, the new antlered mare introduced herself. Tiva, what a unique name. Mare's in general seemed to carry softer names, but not with harsh beginning letters. There was rarely a T or V in the beginning of names. It was a nice respite from the usual fru-fru names. However, it was time to get back to business. Talking about Helovia was her job when walking through here, so she was bound by her duty to respond. "You're in Helovia." She started with a shrug, looking to the colt to see if he had any other introductions to ad before she got started on her little spiel. That was when she realized, she was the only one who remained unnamed. "Oh! And I should probably mention my name is Elsa, of the Hidden Falls." She beamed a comforting smile, before elaborating a little more. "Helovia is a land of magic and mystery, in general terms. It's divided up into four main herd lands, two of which we've already mentioned." She paused to motion towards Erebos. "The God's that reside over these lands do a fantastic job of keeping it this beautiful all across the land." Twisting, she motioned in all directions, emphasizing her point. "I'm also here to extend you an invitation to the Hidden Falls if you are looking for permanent residence here in Helovia. It's as beautiful as this, and more!" A sheepish smile replaced the otherwise calm and civil demeanor. Stepping back, Elsa opened the floor to Erebos then should he have more to offer.

words --- | tags @[Tiva] | ooc --

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-01-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 02-02-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-28-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-02-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-03-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 03-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-07-2015, 07:42 AM