the Rift

Dancing to my own drum

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The girl relaxes lowering her antlered head giggling softly as jay feathers brushes over soft hide. Solid alabaster orbs slowly move over the older lady searching curiously for trinkets she might hold. It was odd not to see her decked out with shinny things, feathers, or shells. Everyone in her home herd had held such items, decorating themselves boldly. They wore things that interested them; it made it easy to find mates or friends. It wasn't like it really mattered, she did not see herself settling down.. Maybe she would just play around. She giggled lightly at her own naughty thoughts. Pulling her attention back to the snowy white mare she smiled softly at her. It was nice being around this mare. She was quiet and that was always a bonus when she was trying to be on her best behavior.

He seemed to be to young, or immature at least, to take to her sensual advances. She pouted for only a moment before the white mare spoke again. Pretty muzzle tilted curiously as information spilled into her eager brain. Helovia, Elsa, Hidden Falls, four herds, and most interestingly; Gods. Ears pricked up at that. Antlered dome nodded appreciatively glancing around at the pretty scenery. Yes she was defiantly right on that one. White eyes watched Elsa curiously as she offered herself a home. There would have to be something pretty great to make her give up her nomad lifestyle. Choosing to wait until Erebos had a chance to add on, before inquiring about the Gods.

She flashed him a brilliant smile as he spoke of magic and companions; she had no idea what those were. The he offered her a home as well. Tiva wasn't really one to feel pressured, but even with their kind offers and demeanor; she felt very trapped. She squirmed and allowed a few moments of silence while she collected her thoughts. Soft voice stroked the air, "I have a few questions first before I accept, if that's ok?" She smiled softly at both of them before continuing, "First of all what are companions? Also I would like to know about the Gods, just what the rule over, and their lands." Ears pricked again as her long black and white tail swished thoughtfully.

image credits | table by wanda

Speech
Words| 378
Tags| @[Elsa] @[Erebos]
Notes|
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-01-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 02-02-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 02-28-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-02-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-03-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Tiva - 03-05-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Dancing to my own drum - by Erebos - 03-07-2015, 07:42 AM