the Rift

[PRIVATE] Into the Land Of Fae

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Image Credit

Kvothe & Elodin

I think of myself... as a troubadour, a village storyteller, the guy in the shadows of the campfire.
- Louis L'Amour

This was a new place, and I had lingered here for quite some time. Maybe I would bring Aisling and Finn here, make this our troupe base until we are ready to begin our route. The thought, the possibility, is intriguing and tempting. This place felt so peaceful, and with the fireflies in the eve, magical. I had a strong feeling Aisling would without a doubt love it here, probably Finn as well. If I was not a roamer, no doubt I would have made my bed here for the rest of my life.

I step out of the glen, bells chiming merrily as I look around, content to leave Elodin sleeping in his bed of moss. This place seems serene, enough so that I was comfortable(ish) with leaving him to his own devices. So I walk away from the glade, down towards the lake below to drink and ponder. Birdsong fills the air, and it creates a melody with my bells that I adore; there is nothing better than feeling like you are as vital of a part of nature like the birds and trees and earth.

I bend a leg, dropping down to drink the sweet water, before I stand and gaze down at my reflection. It was surprising, truly, to realize that soon I would be traveling Helovia with the two equines that have swiftly become dear friends, sharing stories and songs and trading objects.

I wanted to dance with delight, so I did so, legs prancing and I bucked around like a colt, my laughter and bells filling the air of the glen.

"Speech speech speech"

Messages In This Thread
Into the Land Of Fae - by Kvothe - 02-01-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Into the Land Of Fae - by NPC - 02-01-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Into the Land Of Fae - by Kvothe - 02-01-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Into the Land Of Fae - by NPC - 02-01-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Into the Land Of Fae - by Kvothe - 02-01-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Into the Land Of Fae - by NPC - 02-01-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Into the Land Of Fae - by Kvothe - 02-01-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Into the Land Of Fae - by NPC - 02-01-2015, 04:52 PM