the Rift

[OPEN] EYE SPY

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I won't lie. I'm overprotective of my daughter. Of course I'm sure I'm driving her nuts, following her around, sometimes in the shadows sometimes in the open. I don't mean to be a helicopter dad, but it's hard not to be. She's my only child and fuck yeah I want to look after her. My princess, though she doesn't seem to be growing up to be one. But that's okay, I'm not going to tell her how to be or what to be. I just want to make sure she looks after herself and stays safe. That's not too much to ask, right? I've followed her to the Deep Forest, but lost track of her once I got here.

Damaris walks next to me, not entirely approving of my hovering and therefore not bothering to assist me in tracking my only child. 'Pity me she's my only child!' She shakes her head and nips at my heels. 'Vitani need space.' I grumble and stop walking, looking around as if she might suddenly pop out of the darkness of the trees and into my view. Of course that's not how it works, and she doesn't. 'Stop strangling her.' I look down at the still-young hellhound. 'You mean 'suffocating'?' Amusement colors my thoughts, I'm sure the canine didn't mean to accuse me of killing my child. She looks up at me, green eyes filled with confusion. 'That's what I said.' I chuckle, and as I do so I feel the tension fall from my muscles, so that maybe I'm not quite as torn up about not knowing what Vitani is up to.

My body goes rigid again as I hear a shout ring through the forest, bouncing off the trees. Damaris looks out, and we stare out in front of us, trying to see ahead what made all the noise. Damaris sneaks ahead, weaving through the trees to find the source. She stops, hiding and crouching close to the ground as she sees someone we are both familiar with. 'It's that filly.' I know which one she's talking about, and I bustle through the trees, intending to confront the filly. But when I find her, I see she is staring into a den.

"Hey, step away from there!" I growl at her, sounding gruffer than I intend. I know she threatened my child, the mother of my child. But she is a filly of the Falls and therefore under my protection as much as anyone else. "You don't know what could be in there." Of course, I haven't investigated to see that the den has been more or less abandoned. I'm just taking precautions. Damaris stands at the ready, waiting for my command to go investigate the den.

WC: 456
Tag: @[Shida] @[Vitani]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-01-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Rostislav - 02-01-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-02-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-04-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-12-2015, 05:21 PM