the Rift

[OPEN] EYE SPY

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

YES!! Finally I have freedom from the gaze of my overprotective Dad! Okay, well maybe he's making up for the fact that Mom isn't so protective. In fact, she seems to of pretty well given up on keeping me inside the Falls. My trips out to explore are getting more and more frequent. Hell, as many times as I can in one day. Most of the time, i'm tailed by Dad or his companion thingy. I still don't understand all about companions, maybe one day I will. Even better, maybe i'll have one of my own!! Oh that would be awesome!

Anyway, back to my little adventure. It seems I wont be out here on my own for long as a familar voice shouts from close by. "DING DONG." What the hell does that mean? "ANYBODY HOME?" But I know that voice anywhere. It's the girl who was going to save herself by making the ground blow up and finding water! I know she lives in the Falls too, which makes me even more excited to find her... That is until just as I find her, I find Dad too. "Hey, step away from there!" His voice is low, almost angry. Well ya know what, i'm not going to listen. "You don't know what could be in there." I find words leaving my mouth before I can even think it through. "So? There's only one way to find out!" I of course have to be the brave one. I stick my head down to the den, not caring that I might be upsetting something inside.

My short stub of a tail swats back and forth, quiet pleased with myself. Other than the fact I still can't tell in anything is in there. I turn around and look to Damaris, my green and blue eyes pleading silently for her to find out more. After all, I don't want to have to ask Daddy. He's probably not happy I just stuck my face in there.

"speech here"

((shes going to get her magic in this thread too, just not sure how))

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-01-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Rostislav - 02-01-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-02-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-04-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-12-2015, 05:21 PM