the Rift

[OPEN] EYE SPY

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

I'm really not listening. I mean, I am 800% focused on figuring out what the dick is down this hole (OOHHH PUN. *ahem*). So when horn-face stalks up behind me, he greats a great view of my ass but receives none of my attention. There are some worms falling on my face from the upturned earth, but I'm not too bothered by them. I haven't really learned to be squeamish, so I just continue to flail around until I hearh is voice -

IS HE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.

The fuck is with everyone. First big bitch December thinks she can, and now this asshole too? I completely forget that I threatened to pop his wife, or gf, or bang-buddy or w/e (you might think that was a memorable moment but HELLLOOOOOO all that really keeps my attention for very long is when I'm exploding things. And since I didn't get to pop that lady, I've basically already forgotten it).

What is it with adults thinking they just have the authority to boss me around? To boss everyone around? Does he think that just because ... what? I live in the same place that gives him the right? Like whatever the dick sense of paternal instincts he's got goin' on takes away my freedom?

HAY PAL. EFF YOU.

I spin around, the red feeling flooding my veins. I'mma blow this fucker up. "DA SAID-" I begin, ready to lecture horn-face about how Da said I could do whatever the fuck I wanted (and if he argued I'll just tell Da to beat his ass) but then I see another kid, and my age-induced ADHD kicks in. My jaw slams shut and I watch as the girl-kid shoves her face into the hole.

Haaaayyyyyyyyyy!!! That's my hole! The words form on my tongue but I don't say anything. She's doing a shitty job anyways.

This is a job for - Dun dunnanannananaa!

SHIDA THE DEMOLITION EXPERT.

"GET OUT THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAY." I shout merrily, focusing the feeling of red that horn-face caused, at the hole. I've gotten a little bit better at controlling things, and what I'm aiming to do is just widen the hole a little. But. Eh. If I blow the whole thing up who cares.

The mouth of hole ERUPTS and dirt and worms and tree roots fly EVERYWHERE. IT'S FUCKING AWESOME.

In the upturned dirt I see two shapes. They're round, sort of a dull cream colour? They sort of look like what the furry-rat thing had.

"Hey. Those poop kids?" I wonder aloud, stalking forward with my nose down.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-01-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Rostislav - 02-01-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-02-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-04-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-12-2015, 05:21 PM