the Rift

[OPEN] !! Spectrum

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Quilyan was back. She was Moon Doctor again. Nayati was in love. She finally knew now that Kaj and Kahlua had never meant to desert her and the word was… right again in a sense. Valiance took to the skies, circling around in the hopes that someone would stop by and join Res when she was finally happy, finally radiating joy. It lingered in the lines of her face. It shimmered across her orbs. It showed in the way that she moved as she got settled inside her canopy.

Still, though, she radiated the joy from her corner. She stayed under her closed canopy and allowed her mind to ramble over all of the good things that had been happening in life lately. She allowed her mind to claw over the beautiful patterns of light that were cascading across her canopy. She allowed her mind to linger upon Quilyan's face - so glad that he was finally back. So glad that if she were to leave this little place of peace that she would find Quilyan not too far off for once.

Alas, as her mind wandered, she finally pulled herself from the ground. Her bodice lingering forward and stepping out of her tent and into the light. Today…. Today would be a good day.

Now, only to see if she could spend this day with someone else. Perhaps one of the people she considered family. To remind herself that she can actually survive. To remind herself that her family was actually there, even when she was happy (which was so completely and totally rare in these circumstances).

Open to anyone; Res is going to get her passive magic and her active, personal healing magic right now. EEPS. It'll happen in the next post so.

I ask that it's only 2 other people joining for my own sanity in replying. XD

@[Quilyan]

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Spectrum - by Resplendence - 02-01-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Alysanne - 02-02-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Quilyan - 02-05-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Resplendence - 02-05-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Alysanne - 02-06-2015, 07:49 PM