and life loved death

Azaneen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A z a n e e n
but oh my dear
a guardian angel
is always near

It was as if the feelings deep in this ashen chest engulfed my heart once again. I found myself lonely and aching inside. Tears threatening to fall in a most horrific fashion, as if sobbing was about to ensue. Though Kaj had helped, no saved me, this organ still pained me. Broken and crumbled upon the bottom of my innards. Like glass it penetrated certain parts of me and moving on was like being ripped apart slowly. A tear finally fell, littering an ebony cheek, drying and roughening smooth fur.

Oh how it killed me to remember their faces, their love, and their embrace.

My attention was brought forth, ahead of me and to the right. Ears swiveled just that way and golden globes watched for the cause of the noise. 'Meeeeeerde!' it shouted.

Curiosity brought my legs to walk in such the direction. Limbs that still quivered with weakness from my lack of nutrients (because I carelessly let myself become a walking skeleton, in hopes of leaving behind my body). Though what I seen was nothing like that of me or the rest of us. It was something that belonged in the afterlife... but whatever it was, was quite familiar in shape and for a moment my heart leaped with excitement. Was it Ashin? Was it the mare I raised that departed from this life with the rest of my family?

I could only hope. Only hope that it was her, that she could speak, that just perhaps I could touch her again. Golden sword flung to the sky and long hair drug behind me in the dirt as my gait turned to a gallop. Dashing between trees with adrenaline that pumped my weak body. Dodging within the night, watching as my golden light reflected on the trees and ground. Though as I came closer, I slowed. Coming to a stand still rather abruptly, curiosity written plainly across this broken face. "Ashin?...." I whispered, carefully and quietly. Unsure of if this lost soul could even hear me, or even see me, but oh how I hoped it was her.

Then... another tear silently drips. Oh if it is not the girl, this tiny crumbled heart will turn to dust and blow away.

[OOC- A thing to keep in mind is her passive magic that makes her glow (that you can see in her picture) AS WELL AS she is still a little malnourished and rather skinny, so bones are visible throughout her. :)
Verlaine (tag removed so that I could edit a misspelled word lol).]

image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-01-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-02-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-08-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-11-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-16-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-18-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-28-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 03-01-2015, 12:48 AM