and life loved death

Azaneen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A z a n e e n
an angel who's afraid of the light
her halo is broken
but there is fight in her eyes

It was as if her whole world crumbled right beneath those golden hooves. Grief and sorrow filled her face, emotion pouring from her facial features. The yellow orbs seemed to be dull and lifeless now.

Ashin, oh Ashin, this was not the beautiful child that she remembered and mourned over. In fact it was a whole other poor soul, lost among the mortal world that seemed unable to find its way to the other side. Azaneen lowered her head. Leaving but one tear to fall down her cheek and splash against the earths floor.

Her attention was taken between both the floating objects and still, she seemed long gone and distant. That moment of happiness she felt thundered away along with the rest of her soul. "I apologize, I have mistaken you for another... being?" she trails and questions. Unsure of if this body was even alive or a floating image inside her imagination. "That," she stated, moving her face a little to gesture towards the orb "would not be Ashin, and in complete honesty I am unsure of what it is."

The form before her begins to speak some more. Taking into this, a whole new conversation. What is Ashin? for a moment, Azaneen begins to question her sanity. Turning her neck to both directions beside her, checking to see if this was real or just a horrifying dream. Instead of getting too deep into thought and not replying, the black golden mare moved closer.

Slow steady steps that beat with the ache of her heart.

Stopping a few feet from the floating object and soul. "Ashin is a dear friend of mine whom not long ago passed to the afterlife." a tear begins to threaten, then another, as if they would almost immediately rush from her eyes to be seen. Though they do not fall. Instead they stay there, washing around in her golden globes causing a disoriented world before her. "Quite a pleasure to meet you Verlaine, I am Azaneen."

"Perhaps I could help you figure out the treasure you have stumbled upon?" offering her help despite chocking on tears.

[OOC- I sincerely apologize for taking so long to reply, its homecoming week at school so it's been a pretty hectic week, as well as I apologize for the crap of a post.]
@[Verlaine]
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-01-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-02-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-08-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-11-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-16-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-18-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-28-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 03-01-2015, 12:48 AM