the Rift

and life loved death

Verlaine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

et la vie amait la mort

She is kind with open ears, pushed forward, drinking in Azaneen's sweet song when it fills the silence. Tragic as it may be, all had something tragic in their life to mourn over. It was not worth pitying over. Someday, they will all die and she is no stranger to the idea, prepared to embrace it when the act it comes. Until then, she is patient, flowing throughout life ready for whatever may come.
The 'thank you' of the very foreign tongue(when compared to delicate, rythmic romance of French) draws out a nod in humble respect.
Helovia is a sound as different as the sounds that they make in unison. Verlaine's own language is seen nothing more than clicks and whistles to the sound of that word, puzzling the features of her face into a distorted, confused manner that brings a snort. "What an odd name." She speaks, vocalizing her thoughts without meaning to.
Worry replaces confusion, and in watching the tear fall, trailing behind it with a dead, cold sort of silence that haunts their shared space. Ears fall down at the smile and she doesn't know if she's insulted or annoyed, or even both. Fake smiles hid things. People who hide things had lies, but that wasn't the current issue. She'd been poking too much, and this wasn't someone who had shared a previous home, language, or culture with her. Azaneen was a stranger from a different world, stepping into some place new and being kind enough to guide her through.
The next offer is too well, and she pines for something. Maybe there is someone else out there like herself.
"I'd be honoured. Would you mind to lead the way?"

OOC: So sorry for taking so long! School ate me and my muse.
@[Azaneen]

Messages In This Thread
and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-01-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-02-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-08-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-11-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-16-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-18-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-28-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 03-01-2015, 12:48 AM