the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Broken Made Whole

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Bucephalus
There's something just magical about flight. Period.
-Graham Hawkes

It was about damn time.

Long overdue, in fact. Honestly the Morningstar had dreaded this, dreaded meeting her once more, fearful her presence might give rise once again to the wicked one that took hold over his tongue and body. However he wasn't one to leave a distance between himself and another, not one to let wrongs fester between himself and the other like a wound untreated. Which was why he was wandering the sands on foot, gaze scanning the horizon for any sign of the familiar ruby-eyed mare, dread like a stone in his gut.

And when he found her, it was with caution he approached, ears slightly back and wings flared out a bit, flashing the undersides in an instinctive, supplicant gesture. "Morrigan..." He called out before he stopped some distance away from her, a good few horse-lengths between them, gold eyes flickering over her form. Tallsun and Birdsong had been good to her, her coat looked far more sleek without the roughness of winter.

The Morningstar did not approach, gaze settling on her own. This would be her choice whether to allow him to speak, allow him the chance to right what he did. The black stood still(well as still as he could be at any rate), ears pricked towards her, wings folding flat along his spine when he caught attention of the instinctive gesture they were making. She was not a pegasus... she might not see it for the gesture it was, but perhaps as aggression with the flared feathers.

@[Morrigan] He's here to apologize and offer crafting that necklace as a bribe ;D
Image || Coding by Tamme

Pixel by Aud

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

Auds flicked towards the ever familiar voice of the mysterious stallion, his presence always seeming to haunt me in one way or another, be it in mind or body. Stopping in my tracks, my crown turned towards the sound of his calling, scarlet eyes settling on his lithe yet muscular figure. I was a little surprised to see that he had approached by walking as opposed to flying, paying no mind to the movements of his wings. Though I grew up around all species of equine, pegasi and unicorns, I never understood why the winged ones liked to fidget with their wings. Perhaps it was similiar to Buce's desire to constantly move, to dance in place, to feel the music and rhythm of the earth in the only way he knew how in Helovia. It was a motion that I had grown familiar with, though some may call it a twitch, I thought of it as a beautiful reminder of his loyalties to his traditions and homelands.

Pongo, who had been clinging to the opposite side of me when the stallion approached, now peered underneath my belly to eye him. Large, liquid black eyes searched my expression for any kind of guidance of how he was supposed to react towards Bucephalus. I could feel the antelope's confusion, affecting my own emotions as though they were fused together as one. With a soft glance downward, I gave a small, reassuring smile to my dear companion. "It's alright Pongo, this is Bucephalus, he is a friend." Pongo studied my face for a moment, an unreadable expression on his own but I could still feel the uncertainty that rolled off of him and onto me. Pongo was there during my discussion with Gaucho about the Morningstar, he had felt the range of feelings that had overcome me in that short amount of time and it seemed that my introduction had not helped him process just how he was supposed to react or treat the stallion. With a wary eye he looked back towards the stallion, half under my belly and with his massive ears honed in on the pegasus.

With a light chuckle I looked back up towards the handsome stallion, crown tilting slightly towards the side as I spoke. "Pongo's not met many others yet, so try not to mind his skepticism..." When ruby orbs settled onto golden ones, an annoying feeling rose in my chest that made me want to step closer to those rich eyes of gold. Despite the spats that seemed inevitable to happen between us, be them petty or not, I truly missed the pain in the ass that stood before me. Perhaps this was one of the reasons Pongo felt so conflicted about his own emotions, and he pressed the side of his body against a foreleg in support. Indeed, I missed dancing the night away with the Bucephalus, singing and celebrating nothing but life itself, pushing each others limits until one of us either went to far or ran away. There was a glimmer of sorrow behind my eyes, but I still offered a half-hearted smile. "How are you?"

@[Bucephalus]
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.