the Rift

[ABSENT] Tailormade's permanent thread [06/03 - ?]

Talion Posts: 12
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16,3 :: 4 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Unknown :: Wolverine :: None Tailormade
02/02/2015:
So my boyfriend came back from Austria so I have and will be very busy, spending most of my time with him. I will get to my threads as soon as I have more than an hour alone!

02/10/2015:
My class and I are going on a field trip that will involve a 7 hour bus trip and two days with lots of visits to custom stations/prisons/Oslo's police academy and etc, that will make me more unavailable than before.

02/20/2015:
Winter vacaaaaaay! I'm going home which means I'm devoting all my time to my family and friendssss. :3

02/10/2015:
So my school is launching a no-internet-in-the-dormitories week to force-socialize people, which means I won't be able to create any threads for the next few days. It might end early as there has been a lot of complaints, but initially it will last until this weekend so I'm putting my absence time up for that period!

04/28/2015:
My whole school and I (+130~) all went to Hellas on a school trip which means I was away because of life and shitty internet! I'm back now, but have a lot to do which means I'll be away a couple of days more.

05/08/2015:
I'm putting myself on busy as school ends this Saturday and my boyfriend and I have to do a 8 hour road-trip to get to where he lives (Oslo), before I have to get home by airplane to northern Norway on Monday!

06/03/2015
I just have a lot on my schedule these days and between training for army entrance tests, work and social stuff I simply don't have the time nor the energy to spend much time online .. I'm not sure when I'll get back to be honest!

Tailormade:
☼ Talion
☼ Lilith

Talion Posts: 12
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16,3 :: 4 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Unknown :: Wolverine :: None Tailormade
Updated