the Rift

[OPEN] A Day To Remember

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

A soft smile spread across my lips as I dipped my crown respectively towards the stallion when he introduced himself, though it faded quickly when my attention was brought back to the egg that was safely nestled in my hair. "When I brushed against it earlier, whatever was inside rolled towards my touch. It needs the warmth, so I think it will have a better chance of survival in the desert sand of my home. With any luck, maybe it will survive and go on to live a happy life." There was a tone in my voice that couldn't hide the fact that I was afraid that my plan could potentially fail, knowing that despite my best efforts the soul inside could possibly end up dead. Yet despite all of this, I was hopeful. After all, if I were to leave the abandoned egg here, there was not a chance in the world for it to survive. At least I could sleep at night knowing that I at least tried.

A single aud flicked towards the doppleganger of Bucephalus, and I paused to think about his question, trying to think of the last time i ever saw an egg this size. Never before had I actually seen anything lay an egg of this size, and all I could do was shake my head with the fact that I simply didn't know. "There is no telling, I suppose we will find out if and when it hatches." The slight smile returned, and I began making my way towards the exit of the cave. It was becoming increasingly obvious to me just how alone I was with this stallion in an enclosed area, and that fact alone was making me quite uncomfortable. When I went around the winged stallion, I made sure to keep a wide arc between us, minding my distance to at least place me closer to the exit than he was. I didn't want to be rude though, and I looked back over my shoulder towards Telesaan. "Would you like to walk with me?" I asked, inviting him to follow me out to the surface in order to keep our conversation going. It was completely up to him, for I wasn't sure if he had actually come into the caves for a reason to begin with, and I didn't want to keep him from anything important.

OOC: @[Telesaan]
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
A Day To Remember - by Morrigan - 02-02-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: A Day To Remember - by Telesaan - 02-09-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: A Day To Remember - by Morrigan - 02-16-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: A Day To Remember - by Telesaan - 02-19-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: A Day To Remember - by Morrigan - 02-24-2015, 12:39 PM