Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil]

Soleil the Virtuous Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 11
ali

S O L E I L
Does it have to start with a broken heart
Broken dreams and bleeding parts

Soleil nodded to Lace when he asked if Terrador was the son of Adalwulf. "Adalwulf had many children." She could only assume that trait had been the main one passed on from father to son. The desire to breed and produce as many foals as possible had been a strong one. It made her wonder if Terrador loved any of the mares he bedded or the foals he produced like he claimed he did. She laughed quietly. "There certainly wasn't a lack of bravery." She agreed. "But neither was there a lack of sex drive. There was a lack of faithfulness, though." Ultimately that had been what drove her off. She had always envied the relationship her parents had with one another. Her father had been faithful all his life to her. She had wanted that same thing.

Pale ears tilted forward as Lace began to pass judgement on Paladin and she was glad to hear that he was in favor of her love. "Paladin believes in equality among all." After everything that had happened in Isilme, the sundering, the wars, so many dying, it was easy to listen to his talk of equality. It was easy to fall for him and she had fallen hard. "Our herd, just like the Tides in Isilme, allows anyone to join who wishes to. We all live together peacefully." For the most part, anyway. There were still the few that lived with their heads shoved up their hind ends and desired supremacy for a certain species.

The mare became quiet as Lace spoke again, listening with rapt attention as he spoke of he land outside of Isilme and Helovia. She had always believed there was something else out there, but she'd never had the desire to leave until Isilme had become overrun with shadows. Crane had said it was vast, but she hadn't exactly believed him. Being his sibling she was more apt to thinking that he was exaggerating to make his adventures sound more grandiose than they actually were, but she could believe Lace. "Maybe one day I'll see for myself." More than likely not, unless Paladin wanted to travel with her.

Lace soon had her smiling once more. "I hope you find happiness, Lace." She said, reaching out to bump her muzzle against the stallion's neck. "Life is too long to live alone." She looked at the dragon then back at Lace. "But of course you have your beautiful dragon... I think you know what I mean, though."

Messages In This Thread
Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-13-2012, 11:24 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-13-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-13-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-13-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-13-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-15-2012, 12:43 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-15-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-15-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-15-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-20-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-21-2012, 01:01 PM