the Rift

[OPEN] !! 1961

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
SO MANY SORRIES FOR THE WAIT

HER SMILE'S BOTH PLEASURE AND PAIN, AND HER GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

Resplendence speaks of pain associated with the glass, and behind the mares Dominus gives a wry snort. Tell me about it, she hears him say. "I can imagine," replies the silver mare to Resplendence, sympathy obvious in her voice. It must have taken some balls to go on living here after the darkness, as it had been hard enough for Nyx to rebuild her shattered confidence far outside Helovia. The other woman reveals she is a Moon Doctor, which Nyx assumes to mean healer - that explains her ability to sew together Dominus' torn paw, anyway.

They continue to walk, Nyx's head swinging side to side to drink in the familiar sights of the Edge. Home. Heavens, how she loves this place! There is a spring in her step despite the run-in with the grass, ears held high and erect like a yearling filly at the sheer enjoyment of being back here. She listens as Resplendence explains about the appearance of an island in the sky, which is most odd - not that talking white lions, dragons and magical powers aren't odd too. Eyes widen in shock as she hears of murders carried out by the Moon Goddess, and they almost boggle out of her head at the news that the merry murderess is now here. "Wait, so we have a possibly immortal, unbelievably powerful, mildly psychopathic, murder-happy deity in our midst?" What could possibly go wrong? "I can see why people may be a bit unsettled," she adds, hardly able to believe her ears.

She watches as her companion begins to pull out a few herbs, watching intently and trying to take note of which ones she picks. After all, if they have a murderer just chilling amongst them, it might come in handy to know which plants heal and which ones harm. Alas, anything green looks all the same to Nyx, so she hopes she will have someone like Resplendence on hand should she receive a serious injury.

The quivering of the ground snatches her attention from Resplendence, and a hiss of displeasure erupts from Dominus as he whisks around to place his powerful frame between the oncoming stallion and Nyx. There is little need, though; the silver soldier recognises the man immediately. However could she forget? "Archibald," she greets, inclining her horned head in acknowledgement and respect of him and his dog. That bloody dog - indeed, there is an element of irony that Nyx, loather of carnivores, ended up bonded to one. Fate must certainly be laughing her ass off at that little coincidence, but she wouldn't exchange Dominus for anything now she is accompanied with his predatory presence in her head. She nods at the newly ascended king's words, jaw setting into a determined line. "I will not fail you. What would you have me do?" Practice, patrol, all of the above? The more, the better - the mare hungers to prove herself.

@[Resplendence] @[Archibald]

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
!! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-02-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Nyx - 02-03-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-04-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-06-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Archibald - 02-06-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Nyx - 02-14-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: !! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:00 AM