the Rift

I can steal AND fight.

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Kiara's Earth God Feather was sought~
:: [Item: Earth God's Feather | A feather from the God of the Earth which makes pretty flowers when it touches the ground.]

You're such a tiny speck, your existence spits in the eye of true predators. Black panther companion, but since companions are smaller versions of their un-domesticated cousins, he is not a "true" predator-- "He is much smaller than his wild cousins".

Your hide betrays your name, but there is something in your heart that comes quite close. The name "Kiara" = black, dark. She is red/white. However, she is "depressed" as noted in her personality, and depression is often referred to as a "dark" time/feeling.

You betrayed yourself once, letting your dedication falter. History reference & Personality Reference: After hearing Sun God and Spark God talk she doubted her loyalty to the Moon Goddess, which betrayed her loyal personality.

Such a shame that you don't know the bastard that planted you. Father = unknown.

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
You're such a tiny speck, your existence spits in the eye of true predators. Black panther companion, but since companions are smaller versions of their un-domesticated cousins, he is not a "true" predator-- "He is much smaller than his wild cousins".

-1 | 'You're' here is extremely misleading. The clue references her companion in which case the pronoun is inappropriate.

BUT [I actually don't know if I can do this, and so if one of the admins would like to correct me if not! I'm unclear if I'm allowed to give points for 'what I thought the clue meant', or if it has to be what the stealther intended to the clue to mean.]

+1 | Lots used this as a physical description of their characters when blocking. Given that Kiara IS small (13.2), and given that her companion IS a predator (and thus 'spitting' could be taken as a proximity reference) I would give a point here.

Your hide betrays your name, but there is something in your heart that comes quite close. The name "Kiara" = black, dark. She is red/white. However, she is "depressed" as noted in her personality, and depression is often referred to as a "dark" time/feeling.

+1 | I worried over this one a little. The clue regarding her name is great, but I got iffy on the depression = black = heart thing. As someone who has depression I don't associate it with my heart at all. BUT insofar as heart is the metaphorical link to touchy-feely things, I'm okay with it.

You betrayed yourself once, letting your dedication falter. History reference & Personality Reference: After hearing Sun God and Spark God talk she doubted her loyalty to the Moon Goddess, which betrayed her loyal personality.
+1 | Yep, clearly on her profile.

Such a shame that you don't know the bastard that planted you. Father = unknown.
+1 | Also clearly found on her profile.

IF I'm allowed to do a -1/+1 on clue on, then this is a 3/3 PASS from me.

If not, it's a 2/3 fail.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin

0| The "you're" in this sentences implies that it is the character of interest who is small, not a companion. That said, the character I was looking for was not a horse, so I got half-way to the clue's intent.

0| This wasn't something that was easy to get to- searching "Kiara" doesn't bring up any pages for me that indicate the name meaning and I don't know the meaning of my character's names off-hand. On the other hand, the note disparity between hide and emotions was good, I thought.

+1| Good, from the profile!

+1| Easy enough history clue- good!

2/3 for me- Fail

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
FAIL

-1| [companion ref] the use of "you" implies it's about the character, so the fact this is all about the companion totally threw me off.

+1| [Name ref] unlike Sevin's comment above one of the third pages on a google search of Kiara was "meaning of Kiara" and came up with black. Overall I thought this clue was pretty good and everyone seemed to get it and understand it.

+1| [Personality ref] good and straight forward!

+1| [History ref] Yep!

2/3 necessary to pass

You're clues were all good - just vague enough they applied to several characters, but specific enough that all together were a certain one. Unfortunately that companion twist at the top just did you in. With stealths the wording is so so key!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode