the Rift

[PRIVATE] Perfect storm (closed, continued in the edge)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
I turn to greet with her with an easy smile, the lingering remnants of an uneasy night vanished in an instant – concealed, cloaked by a lifetime of practice. There are some skeletons best left alone. Lips part just a little, a light chuckle flitting forth, rich, exotic and rare even to my ears. Plush charcoal extends, pushing to linger against those soft whiskers and quell the sudden warmth that washes like humid sweat down my thighs. The tight lines of my face soften considerably, drawing inward to make my appearance more youthful. Fina curls her lips apart and grunts, turning away from our (MY) greeting as if there are more interesting things to peer at in yon distance. She was glad...in her own way...for the breaks in my mood. Those aqua pools shift to settle on Silas, yar, as if he was somehow responsible for my insistent affections.

“Morning,” light humor replied in kind. A simple greeting, though full of reserved heat and passive delight. I pull away only reluctantly, and smile wider. “Yar, ready to fly?” It took considerate effort, but I didn't immediately cringe at the phantom memory of those strong bones shrinking, breaking. Neve croaks up from the rear, also smiling. Her frosty crown rose from the feathers and fur. “A-y,” she cooed aloud. One willing traveler. Fina fluffs her breast and snaps softly against the flames that consumed her. Two. Gaze lingers on Africa fondly, adoringly, an unnamed emotion bubbles to the surface of my throat, the telling signs of pregancy were beginning to show evidence of nearing an end...Soon the life within would greet the day. Yar, I longed for it. And feared it as well.
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]

@[Africa]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect storm - by Africa - 02-04-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Perfect storm - by Midas - 02-09-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: Perfect storm - by Africa - 02-14-2015, 10:29 PM