the Rift

[OPEN] Beauty is eternity, gazing at itself in the mirror [Crafter]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

No Time for Lies and Empty Fights

It had not been the stallion’s intention to discomfit the dove, and as he watched on with lurid eyes, she seemed to flounder in thought. He had been unmoved by the feminine race since the loss of Morana, the seductress who had lured his affections after the very cruel desertion of Daenerys with their children. Women were complex, difficult creatures that he felt no more inclined to keep company with those fairer, than trek the long journey back home by foot. In fact, he would have preferred the latter without question. Nevertheless, in a small sense he was pleased by her reaction – once upon a time romance had been a challenge quite fancied.

After only a short interval, the mare raised her eyes again and Hector offered a quiet smile. She introduced herself as Brisa, a name that drew no memory to the surface and he nodded simply in response, before revealing his own. "Hector, soldier of the Sun. Well met Brisa." For a moment he watched her, examined her pallid features that seemed better suited the moon’s glow than the vivid light of day. She was charming to look upon, slim and fashioned rather elegantly; though unquestionably small as she lingered to his front.

"Kahlua the Sunshower... your Queen?” he queried, almost convinced that Brisa belonged to these forests. "...suggested I seek out a Glazier to craft me a prize." She shuffled in place, unsure just what information exactly he was meant to be giving and eyes passed briefly beyond her shoulder to find the flickering movement of another roaming through the trees. "Years have passed since I came to the Edge last, and I am guessing so too have the faces once known." A soft snort purged from lungs as he thought of Mirage and of Paladin, and the messenger pigeon he had become between them.

@[Brisa]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty is eternity, gazing at itself in the mirror [Crafter] - by Hector - 02-07-2015, 06:23 AM