the Rift

OOC :: Nyte

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Join with magic slot application for the future!

I will be using my join with hybrid if chosen for the slot!

Name: TBA
Age: Unknown (Thought to be rather darn old because his scales are really starting to stink)
Species: Crocodile-unicorn hybrid
Appearance: Working on the reference currently, but will be rather large and scaly and will have crocodile jaws and a croc tail. ^^ Super gross guy. Will have various bone piercings.
Personality: To be fleshed out more fully on his account profile, but he will be blunt; aggressive; offensive; selfish; brutish; deceptive; greedy; reluctant; stubborn; lazy... Maybe something good about him... Um... Persistent? Crafty. Fiercely loyal to those who impress him. He's also into voodoo. Have fun.
History: Hails from a land of reptilian-equines but overpopulation, a lack of privacy, his mama's crazy antics, and his terrible tendency to offend females rather than woo them caused him to leave the only place he had ever known. He now seeks a great big bog to populate with his own little terrors.
Lineage: Some old crocodile-horse shaman and his super crazy queen.

Magic: Can manipulate little clay-figures of those whom he has met to inflict pain upon them. (Figures are made of mud, hardened in the sun, and, either by adding their hair/blood/an item of the person the figure is meant to represent, a link is made. Breaking pieces off the figure causes harm to the real being in the same area. i.e; breaking off a leg will only cause extreme pain in that leg, not break it. Breaking off head is a migraine, etc.)

Restriction could possibly be that he can only carry a certain number of figures with him at a time? Say he had an "un linked" figure that he brought into battle, and by biting his opponent he grabbed some of their hair or blood and ran to the statue to link it. Then he could break parts of it to hurt his opponent, but he would only have the ability to do so if he brought a figure in beforehand.

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
bone piercings, beyond just one, would need an item pass.

otherwise, utd

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Of course ;D Thanks sevin!

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
utd