the Rift

The water can't drown me [Hector]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

[Derp. My muse for this guy is out the window atm :| I'm going to put him on AA once I've finished his thread with Mirage. So I'll try wrap this up as fast as I can. Sorry for making you wait!]

Hector looked brightly at the young Ahriman, his broad face dipped and returned his curious gesture with a touch of his rather large velvet nose. Snorting as the colt moved away, permission granted by his ravishing mother, and off into the dunes. The little Ahriman taking advantage of his short childhood. Hector gave Daenery's a sceptical look at her sigh to which he followed with a shy laugh. "He will make a fine stallion one day" orange pools watching the frolicking horse disappearing before turning back to the gold splashed femme.

She spoke in her soft, kind tones. A melody on his chocolate lobes and he shook his head in embellished shock at her words, distinctly disagreeing that she was just a 'lonely soul' but said nothing and instead listening to her final question. Hector's orange crowned face went blank for a moment as he thought back to the reasoning behind coming here, really, there was no reason. A whim would be the best answer, and, what a whim that was! He never expected to find a enchantress such as this femme when he left the throat looking for solitude. Instead he found the greatest company a steed could ever ask for.

Small and gentle, a smile graced his boyish face. She was his age but seemed much older, so sure and kind in her words. Already a mother. Maybe that was why. Or maybe Hector was still immature. Who knew. He opened his mouth to allow his booming vocals a voice once more. "To look upon the beauty of the beach and to see more than just endless desert. I did not know I would find such company as yours here."

A hoof moved in front of the other and in turn so did the rest until he stood at her side, pressing a tender nose to her snowy cheek. Brushing his looming body against the side of her dainty arabian cover, oh so gentle, as not to hurt and instead caress. The future was far from the mind of the horned tribrid this evening as each thought remained in the present. He wanted her company and more. If she'd allow it. He paused a moment and ruefully smiled, hoping he hadn't been too forward.

[Image: hectortable.png]
rmlowe@flickr

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Daenerys - 09-13-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 10-06-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 10-12-2012, 04:17 AM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 11-08-2012, 07:11 AM