the Rift

The Waterfall Woman

Gaelica Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hi there! Time for you all to meet Gaelica, also Hello!

So, here's sort of what I'm looking at in terms of Gaelica, my darling Gypsy Vanner girl.

I want her to
  • Make friends. She's had very few friends in the past, and I'd love to see her being all social.
  • Have a baby! She had a baby once and was a super duper mommy but her baby got eaten by a wolf so she's still having a bit of trouble with that. I don't care what the baby turns out looking like or who gives her this baby. She just needs a baby.
  • A mate! She had a mate once, but he fell off a cliff during a storm because his big butt slipped so she's looking for some love. Even some one-time flings are welcome. I just want her to find love again.
  • Find a purpose! She's going to the Hidden Falls, but I'd love for her to find some sort of grand purpose or something. She's been a loner her whole life, hell maybe her whole purpose is to be a super mommy. We just need her to get her butt rolling.

I'm also VERY open to throwing her in on any and all plots, and open to any or all ideas. She's the character that I've had for the longest, so I'd love to see her getting around and getting in on some action! I'm even open to maiming my poor girl. It will need to be a very good plot if she ends up dead, but if it makes for a properly tragic love story or something I'll probably be open to it. Have at it with whatever characters you want to throw in!

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
Miykael is up for anything. Maybe they can meet sometime soon. Probably after this Boat SWP is over, though, because it's taking up all my time. :D
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Essetia can help her find her place in the Falls -nudges toward empty Sleuth ranks-

xD
But seriously, she can help out.

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Unregistered
Both of your characters seem absolutely darling. I can see Gaelica forging a close friendship with Essestia! I think it would be hilarious if she ended up going sleuth. The inner dialogue would just be too good.

Miykael is a handsome boy too! I could see some fun banter with these two, so I'd love to toss then together for a thread to see what happens!

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
Destrier can be a friend at some point!

Crowley can cause drama and harm if ever it's needed x)

Finn can also suggest she join the Ruh Troupe! Or just be a friend, too!

Unregistered
Oooh! Ruh Troupe? Like the Edema Ruh? I loved the first two books of the Kingkiller Chronicles! That's actually quite exciting! She may very well meet up with them and befriend some of them!