the Rift

[OPEN] Against the Grain [Finished]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
AMPERE
the Mother of Companions

Cea's words pulled her attention, however brief, from Mesec towards the golden prince. He took his leave with a quiet air of respect, but one that left her feeling hollow and chilled. Cera her thoughts groaned, wounded by his demeanor, lost as to how she could help her brother... she ought to go to him, whatever their level of friendliness, they were bound by sand and for that she would guard not only his life, but the happiness and the sanity owed to him. Another day she thought yet again, sighing as she turned from him.

Hector snagged her focus before she set it back to Mesec. His desire to leave brought a slight line to her lips, wondering what it was that drove him away so quickly. Back to work? she answered dutifully for him, and although she trusted as much, she still had hoped to learn more about the strange soldier. Another day... another day. She nodded his approval to leave, her head tilting back to the single one that remained as he echoed the positively wonderful news of his residence.

Ampere brightened with a smile, her 'brows quirking skyward with surprise and delight equally. "I could never turn you away," she retorted, muzzle extended gently towards his shoulder, its movement playful as she brought it back into her chest. She didn't ask why he was here, she didn't need to because she thought she had an idea, but mostly it was inconsequential to her. Of course she wanted him here, not just with her, but with her family. It was perfect.

"Walk with me, I'll show you around," she offered, starting to turn and begin their tour of sand, dirt, and dust.

[We can end here if you like, or keep going! If we end you can assume she told him about the herd ranks and leads on their walks :3]
Credits: Image by eagle-cry-designs @ DA

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Against the Grain [Finished] - by Mesec - 02-05-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Against the Grain - by Cera - 02-05-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Against the Grain - by Hector - 02-05-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Against the Grain - by Mesec - 02-07-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Against the Grain - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: Against the Grain - by Cera - 02-10-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Against the Grain - by Hector - 02-16-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Against the Grain - by Mesec - 02-22-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Against the Grain - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: Against the Grain - by Mesec - 02-26-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Against the Grain - by Ampere - 03-07-2015, 11:57 PM