the Rift

[OPEN] // Search and Rescue

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

You see, I had wanted to find Africa to tell her that I had bee promoted to Mason. I wanted to fill her in - to let her know that we were both in high ranks, that we both were finally important. But, the thing that I found instead was far more confusing. I made my way down the steps, almost bumping right into Africa, tripping over my feet and stabilizing myself at the last second to hear the slew of questions that were being vomited from this other creature's mouth. I tilted my cranium, letting out a puff of air in slight disdain before pressing my maw against the Starry-Eyed's barren shoulder in a sign of support and welcoming.

No. I couldn't just stand here. Carefully, I cleared my throat, ears perked up and then I allowed myself to speak when I thought the questions were done. "I'm Rasta, one of the Masons. Would someone please explain why all of these questions are being tossed around? And as far as coming back to the Throat I was going to leave in a day or two's time to go bring Gaucho some news." I said, Ettore now bouncing eagerly from my nest and forcing me to stop and reintroduce him. "And this is Ettore," though at this point in time I wasn't even sure that such introductions were really what was important. Someone was interrogating another member of the herd just outside our borders and it did not please me - especially not when the one being interrogated was Africa.

Hope you don't mind - you tagged, so I threw her in even though it's a little late now.
-posts will get longer xD

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
// Search and Rescue - by Megaera - 02-05-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Africa - 02-06-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Megaera - 02-06-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Africa - 02-06-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Megaera - 02-07-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Midas - 02-08-2015, 10:14 PM