the Rift

[OPEN] your silhouette over me... [welcoming]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I am leading a horned boy our herd, I don't notice the sun in the sky and how low its sunk, or that we might not encounter anyone else while we are approaching the Falls at this hour. Though, anyone could find them. I felt like I didn't have to worry about that kind of thing here.

Along the way I'd nudge him with her nose softly in gesture of kindness and a new friendship. What else could I do? I wanted him to know that it was truly safe with me; and all that I stand for here in the herd was important as any other. Along the way I speak in stretched out times, and I suppose the Falls was closer than I'd come up with before, because we where there at sunset. As we approached the edge of the territory, I felt like I needed to speak up. "I think that there was a misunderstanding back in that hollow." I start, wondering if he would sigh mentally that I was going to start blabbing again, but I just could not hold this back any longer. "Solanine might have been right, that it was wrong to speak of another herd, but the truth was, I was not being judging in any way, and I hope you know that I would never lie about my herd. I don't see them much as fighters, though they do have some, and that I give them my heart and my talent." I concluded. I needed him to know that what I said wasn't fake. The midnight mare had just misinterpreted it. "I'm sorry if I and my herd came off in a way you don't see pleasing." She said with a small smile spreading her lips like a blossom. "But I am glad you chose to come with me." A nod once more as I faced forward again. Onward, to the ever so winding forest of the Hidden Falls!

"Talking"
A welcoming thread for @[Elecampane] I would need someone (of higher rank) to come and accept him, and others are welcome as well! Eee so exited! And sorry I didn't get this up sooner.
Cashmere
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.