the Rift

;; diary of a nomadic pegasus

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
He heard her coming. His ears swiveled forwards as he awoke once again, still his eyelids felt heavy, thus they were kept closed. She moved close to him before acknowledging his presence. Her scent is unfamiliar and as her words drift hazily into the air, steel irises reveal themselves, nearly glowing in the dark night. His orbs are light, with flecks of blue. His feathered tail lashes behind him, flicking sticks and leaves out of the path. She offers an apology, but for what? Does she apologize for disturbing the titan's sleep? He reaches forward, lips stretching to find her muzzle. This is a greeting, but it doubles as an acceptance of her apology.

In the dim light, the mare seems pale, perhaps gray. From her side sprout two appendages, like his own, but colored ivory with hints of light cerulean. She was what he expected. Her voice like a gentle song fluttering towards large lobes, a kind appearance, attractive, and tasteful in choice of words. She questions his reasoning for being out so late and a subtle smirk graces his lips, pulling velvet lips upwards into an attractive curve. "Same to you. If you must know, the darkness of my home drives me here." A simple answer to a simple question. Dulcet tones delivered as quietly as possible, only for her ears.

A warm breeze filters through the forest, ruffling onyx feathers and dancing with black tassels. The breeze carries the scent of hope, he can almost smell each land, each particular horse that has been touched by this warm breeze, each legend born, and the blood of wars. Most of all, he can smell her. Her scent is nice, a subtle mixture of earth and tree, of wind and sky, of fire and smoke. She smells like many things, too much to pin point. "I am Caleb, from a land forgotten."

Messages In This Thread
;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Caleb - 02-06-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: ;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Elsa - 02-07-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: ;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Caleb - 02-07-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: ;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Elsa - 02-07-2015, 02:55 PM
RE: ;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Caleb - 02-18-2015, 12:12 AM