the Rift

;; diary of a nomadic pegasus

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

She can feel the extension of his muzzle, and tentatively accepts. It's a well known sign of acceptance and greeting. Although, its still such a foreign thing. So many different backgrounds intermingled within this little land. Horses both touchy and untouch-y alike would wander through here. Coming into this land was like playing with Russian Roulette, she'd never know what she landed on. Of course, she was grateful that he had done that instead of leaping at her face and attempting to rip it off.

However, he wasn't without his sass. As soon as his response came she shot him a sidelong look. He was a smart ass, whether he meant it or not. Apparently he came here to escape darkness. Oh the irony. "Im here enjoying the light of the moon. Taking a break from the the life of the herd. Refreshing my spirit so to speak." She shrugged, in all honesty she did not have a definite answer. He introduced himself then, as the name Caleb. It sounded like hers, more... normal. A lot of the names here were unique, weird. His was short and simple, like hers.

It wasn't that which caught her interest though, it was the words that followed his name. If he was from this "land of the forgotten" than how could he exist? A land is not forgotten if an inhabitant lives. And Caleb, as far as she knew, was very much alive. Of course, a walking deceased being would not surprise her. "Land of the Forgotten, obviously it isn't if you are still here Sir Caleb." She said pointedly. Ha, try and top that sass mister. "Im Elsa though. Pleasure." Although the little simple introductions would not be the only conversation that ensued. She was in the Threshold, which kind of meant she had an obligation to the Falls to at least invite him to return with her. Whether or not he accepted, was his choice.

Clearing her throat then, she began her invitation. "I may as well enlighten you while you are here. You have wandered into the land of Helovia. You're currently in the Threshold, the archway into your doom." Way to be so cheery Elsa. Her personality is a freaking giant ray of happy sunshine. "I'm from the Hidden Falls, a herd within this land. Since I'm assuming your new-" She paused, almost as if allowing him to speak. Yet, she continued quickly. "I'm ever so obligated to extend and invitation, and seeing as you aren't completely weird and defenseless..." She looked him up and down. Maybe he actually was, who really knew. "I would actually appreciate your presence there." She gave a glowing smile, full of legitimacy. Very rarely did she actually think that someone could do great things right off the bat. Maybe it was the night, or the air of "je ne sais quoi", but he seemed like he knew where he was going in life. Those horses were running short around here. "Or of course, you're welcome to roam the lands for yourself as an outcast." She tacked on. Opening up the options would at least make her seem a little more trustworthy and truthful, right?

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Caleb - 02-06-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: ;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Elsa - 02-07-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: ;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Caleb - 02-07-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: ;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Elsa - 02-07-2015, 02:55 PM
RE: ;; diary of a nomadic pegasus - by Caleb - 02-18-2015, 12:12 AM