the Rift

[OPEN] I'm done with my dying

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan

Shadow
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves

The striped girl was clearly unable to understand the finer points of 'take a hike'. Fuzzy black ears twitched irritably as she kept talking, mouth still smart and tongue sharper than was wise. The little idiot was even stupid enough to fall in behind the blackbird, and for the duration of a breath she was sorely tempted to kick the brats forehead in for the effort.

... in the end, Shadow decided against it. What was the point of splattering gore all over the grass after all? It was messier than a bit of silence was worth. Instead she opted to ignore the mare, focusing intently on the food instead. Rich flavors exploded upon her tongue for ever bite, the sweetness of juicy dandelion mixing with tart sorrel, grounded by the fragrant bass tones of wild thyme, sage and the refreshing sting of nettles... it was a pleasure to devour it all indiscriminately, a true delight to feel the nutrient rich feed slip down the throat and settle within her stomach where a pleasant weight was settling. It would be so easy to overeat, so pleasurable indeed to down each strand without even chewing properly, and then she could take the pains of colic or the sore, swollen feet that inevitably came with gluttony...

Alas. If only she could partake in this smörgåsbord undisturbed. There was a certain annoying voice grating through her ears, stretching short nerves to their limits... Shadow did what she could to reign in a temper she could not back up with force of hoof or speed or wing. She did not reply to the second jab about her emaciated state, felt the false concern of the other whistle past like winds in autumn, and simply rolled her eyes as the most redundant of questions was posed.

Were she allowed to suggest?

"I am sure you will suggest regardless of what I answer, so go right ahead" she replied, voice dry and crackling like aged parchment. The sway of her tail was decidedly tetchy now, a storm brewing behind half-closed lids. This... this bitch better fucking watch her tongue, because if what she said next was in the slightest bit offensive then the blackbird would not be responsible for the consequences.

@[Maren]

image credits
table by whit

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-07-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-10-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 09:12 AM