Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" Do you remember how
The angels sang
And your sorrows left you there
Right before the lights came up. "

Her smile had not followed its way up to her eyes, as it had rarely done these last few years. For the curling lips; a sign of happiness, was now merely a way for her reach out to maybe, just maybe, the feeling of warmth, bliss, joy. She could vaguely recall the fluttering feeling coming from the depths of her being, a long time ago, when she had been playing around their mountain home: She and her brother, Gha'Thor. Throwing lost acorns at each other in their innocence, unknowing and not caring about anything but that moment of laughter.

But the world was not that place, and the house in the mountains would not be the same. The world had covered her heart with rusty distrust, with her having no say in the matter.

"I am sure you will suggest regardless of what I answer, so go right ahead"

Finally, the tiger-mare stood quietly, letting the black, underfed Pegasus knock down her first intention of wanting to help. She had positioned herself under the trees, while with every sway of the lush green crowns above her, the half-shadows she had found herself in, darkened. With the leaves blowing in the wind forming shadows upon her from time to time, a halo lit up, crowning her, until it disappeared again in the falling of light.

"No," She simply said, like a toddler not wanting to play the game anymore. "Go feed yourself until you drop." For she did not want to feed her frustration any longer, after all these years she wanted back the joy and happiness that once was. This mare did not seem capable of adding the ingredient to a happy existence. An ingredient called friendship. The black mare had, after all, only held bitterness and irritation under her raven black wings.

She had felt the cold of skepticism for too long. And she was sick of it, had no need of it any longer. For Helovia had since her arrival proven to be a paradise in the midst of the destruction and betrayal that had lingered in the lands around. She did not want to believe the flyless bird that came upon her arrival here, telling her to not get into the midst of the disasters that would soon come. She did not want to believe that this paradise that she had finally found, the feeling of warmth that had reached out to her from the Throat - that it was all a lie. So even though it went against the rules of a wanderer, she did not want to be lost again. Not in this paradise.

So she cut off her gaze from the cantankerous creature. "If you're ever done sulking and want to talk..." She did not want to finish the sentence, because she simply did not know - did not know a thing, but wanted to give the stranger the opportunity anyway. For maybe she just had a bad day and needed a friend, after all. "Poke me, I'll be under a tree." Napping Although she would probably die of old age before anything would happen.

So she turned around and strolled through the shadows of the same path she came from, back to the dying tree to continue her nap in the comforting mists. Needing to think of the purpose of her life once more, rejoining with the ghosts of screaming memories in the gloomy gardens of her mind where the Oak would still be alive: Forever casting shadows over the fire red roses.

@[Shadow] || Notes: You can do a time-laps if you want to continue or wrap it up after this. c: || Wordcount: 590 || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-07-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-10-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-15-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-21-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-23-2015, 03:37 PM