the Rift

[OPEN] I'm done with my dying

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan

Shadow
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves

It was not the answer Shadow had expected. Purple eyes blinked in consternation as the nosy mare suddenly soured, and with a non-plussed expression she watched as pearly legs stomped off, like a petulant child robbed of their favorite toy. For a second the black rogue just felt like shrugging and going back to do just what the striped one had suggested, but something about the look of the sunset-hued back made the blackbird feel guilty. And wasn't that just insanely unfair!?

"Hey!" she called out, irritation making the words more biting than intended. "I'm not the one who started this" she said and raised her head, sturdy legs carrying her with determined strides towards the unruly child. "I'm not the one who walked up to a complete stranger and called her a nightmare, and I certainly have no reason to be neither polite nor considerate towards some brat who don't even have the common decency to introduce themselves to their elders! You have no right whatsoever to be upset, child, so quit your whining and spit out whatever it was you wanted to say!"

Feathers bristled, hair stood on end, ears were ticked and there was a slight hint of white showing at the edge of her eyes, like a lavender moon eclipsing the sun. Shadow was seething, yet for all her huffing and puffing she couldn't quite hide that she was a bit curious. What had the girl been about to say? Was it intelligent, or just more insults? At this point the shade would probably welcome the latter, as it would give her an excellent excuse to kick some decency into her younger counterpart - and then things like politeness and courtesy could kiss her scrawny ass and fly off somewhere.

@[Maren] Ugh, sorry it's short x__X apparently Shadow's not in the mood for details.

image credits
table by whit

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-07-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-10-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-15-2015, 10:08 AM