Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" Do you remember how
The angels sang
And your sorrows left you there
Right before the lights came up. "

I am a hypocrite.

How ever much she kept telling herself she did not want to feed the coldness, she wanted to, nevertheless. And she did. Because it was exciting, it was challenging and a game for her. But she still wanted the warmth, too, which made her also selfish and greedy. Entities of the Great Oak, please excuse my wavering principles. But she knew the Gods would not lift a correcting - or even caring, finger, for the religion stood for truth and life, and mistakes and growth of personality were all a part of that. Its followship was for the good nor the bad, as it was all that life was: Growth and death and the purpose of living that tied the two together in between. What purpose it held did not matter.

Before her in the distant through the dark silhouettes of leaves and branches, she could see the dead Cherry Oak that they framed. And behind her; thumping hooves thumping on the mossy grounds.

So for the hypocrite that she was she turned around in the middle of her shadowed path, a halo glimmering above her head like that of an angel, making her only more the contradiction that she was with the behavior she pulled. "I started this; then we both continued it; and now I tried to end it, and you continued it." And thus Maren realized that she was not the only one here to be called a hypocrite. "I never said I disliked horror stories, anyway! Which actually makes it I that should be the one offended." She told the black mare half laughing and scoffing defensively. Although it was a weak defense, she had not called her a nightmare.

But as her insincere laugh faded a thick silence raged like a muted storm between the two hypocritical mares. She stared at her, being also nothing more than a silhouette against the light. And then there it was; her voice simple. Had nothing else to it; no hidden meanings this time. "I already said what I wanted to say, and that is that I wanted to talk - that was all. But like normal mature creatures do." She paused for a second to take a quick breath, and raged on. "...And then after maybe play some stupid games", her eyes wandered off in the future that did not held any cold, was simply the paradise she wished for with the warmth that had been, once, long ago; back when the world had been easy and kind. "Be reckless! jump off cliffs, throw things at each other, laugh at others. Hell, we could even do mushrooms together; then fight and crawl out each others eyeballs - and then, at the end of the day, become the best fucking friends ever. Because as much you want to seem like it, you are just as mature as I am."

At the end of it all she was left roaring like the tiger she had marked on her back. "But 'HEY', we might just be too much alike to be friends after all."Then her voice softened. Emotions left serious, a tad hurt and with heartbeat beginning to slow down once again. Maren looked at the Pegasus, now for once not at the bones poking out, but at her. She blinked, her long white lashes fluttering. They were nothing alike at all, but why, then, had she said they were?

She had not introduced herself?

Oh.

"My name is Maren", she concludes her venting under her breath with calmed tongue.
A real damn treat meeting you.

@[Shadow] || Notes: CLIMAX REACHED || Wordcount: 518 || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-07-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-10-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-15-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 12:41 PM