Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" Do you remember how
The angels sang
And your sorrows left you there
Right before the lights came up. "

So she couldn't just... turn around and leave anymore. Not to even think about napping under that tree again, now, so close as it was. Truthfully, sometimes even she got sick and tired of arguing and squabbling. Thinking of valid arguments demanded a clear mind-set. When she disagreed she didn't just disagree. She made sure she had reasons to. Yes, she had made a decision when she had heard the hooves thumping behind her, while she had spotted the dead Oak in her vision, (the tree she wanted to nap under) laying before her. The decision-part had been to turn around and tell this mare - no, explain why. But had she explained, really?

She had indeed not given a simple "Hi" when they had met, had definitely not been all polite and civil to the heavily underfed mare. If there was something in the world she hated, then it was, after all, conversations that went just like that: Talkings that had a politeness of level 10 and up, and an appeal, interestingness of level 3 and under. When Maren was actively searching for soul-mates, she wanted fire. And the only way she could know if that was what she was dealing with, was to stoke it. Poke it with a stick, throw freaking gasoline on it; do all of it - if that would make it burn.

But she had not been searching actively, had simply said some words by accident to an unknowing mare, as her mind often did. Most of the time those words appeared to be hurtful ones whenever she just awoke from a nap.
If she had directly seen how heavily underfed she was, she wasn't sure how different she would have reacted - but different it probably would have been. For all she knew she could've decided to ignore her. Maren had simply forgotten her ways for a tad, letting herself slip off a bit to far. Nevertheless, this black Pegasus had shown that she possessed at least a little fire, so the tigermare had concluded that she could like her, and that the possibility of a friendship was worth more than a guaranteed nap.

That she had thrown up a waterfall of words along the way... That was just how she was. And at least she hadn't dedicated her love to her, right? That was a plus.

The tigermare turned her head, giving the Pegasus a questioning look from over her red-striped shoulder; lips pouting. Eyes big and sorry. After all, she knew that the mare's "Yeah yeah, whatever" secretly meant as acknowledgement of her existence, which felt like enough at the moment. Someone remind me why she is apologizing, though? It had clearly been mostly her. Maybe that was it, right there: The black's civilness.

With (happy) steps that did not match her still-sorry-eyes, she hopped light-footed halfway back to the mare, whose name was Shadow. "Your name fits you surprisingly well.", she said, murmuring while regaining her questioning look as the purple eyes bit its way through the scanning that was apparently going on. Somewhere around my hooves my soul must be squirming by now. She did survive, though, so she let her non-understanding frown go, and went back to the puppy eyes. Having glanced at Shadow's hungry and potentially dangerous teeth, Maren suddenly turned around and skipped in the direction of the dead Oak, once again. "Come, there is more grass here." She said, words half fading in the movements and the popped-up happy and content grin that now laid pinned under her nostrils as her face had finally turned away from the Shadow - now behind her.

When she had circled the Oak tree exactly one time, she let herself fall in the long brown forest-grasses. Meanwhile letting words free from her lips. "Nooo..." with a thud she fell. "I am from far-far away - from the north, you could say.", while all the while wiggling her neck in the tickling flora. "Couldn't you tell by my accent? My heart is a wandering one; finds a home eventually, but it sure did take a while.", explaining the far-ness. She rolled up, looking around to find Shadow. She had, once again, her serious face on. "I am originally from Deneb. You ever heard of it? It's in the Valley of Rock and Stone: Ondo Ar'Gon."

@[Shadow] || Notes: ... || Wordcount: 713 || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-07-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-10-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-15-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-21-2015, 11:24 AM