A
R
T
O
R
I
U
S

Pain pulsated through my chest and shoulders as my hooves tucked in close to my barrel in order to create a nice shelf of knobby kneecaps for the mare's chin to catch on as she moved away from slicing open my chest with her yellow stained teeth. This fight couldn't go on much longer or else I would fall apart for sure, the bruises on my chest beginning to tighten up as the muscles screamed with each move, only growing louder as my neck snaked forward to latch teeth onto the mare's dull body. The incision at the base of my neck seared as the end split with my quick motion, blood beaded along the torn edges before falling over to darken my glossy pelt.
But all of the pain was repaid in two simple moves made by the dusty looking mare's eyelids were forced to meet by the impact caused from her mandible meeting my knees. My own bright emeralds widened to the size of dinner plates from the shocking pain that traveled up my legs to my already bruised and throbbing pectorals, note to self - never knee someone in the face. It fucking hurts. And blood. Blood is not a pleasant taste, which was learned as my bared teeth sank into the tight flesh spread across the mare's cheekbones. The red liquid seeped between my teeth onto my taste buds where it clung like a small child to it's father's legs. Bile rose in my throat as Shadow yelled, "ENOUGH!" and pulled harshly away, leaving hairs and a small piece of skin between my teeth, wishing our species could throw up I spat the skin and hair onto the white grains of sand beneath us, which quickly turned a pink shade from the blood mixed in with my saliva.
A strong gust of wind brought my attention up from the now pink sand as my frailer opponent took to the sky, her hind limbs were thrown in my direction once again for good measure and they missed their mark by just a few centimeters before the wind carried her away from our battlefield. Glossy harks slammed back against my sweat soaked skull as I watched the dark frame continue until she became simply a speck in the sky, finally content that she wasn't going to whip around and surprise me from the back I allowed myself to turn away. Pectorals screamed in pain as I limped over towards the speckled egg I had just finished fighting to protect. "You better be worth it." The words were muttered into the salty air before I gingerly picked up the parcel and headed slowly back towards the shattered walls of the Edge.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Shadow]
Words | 453 / 800 <- microsoft word
Notes | This was a lot of fun! Thank you!! <3
rolling thread
Normal Timeline
No Companions | No Magic
3 Attacks + Closing Defense to the first attacker
Setting: Endless Blue, Noon 80 degrees, clear blue sky
3/3
1/1
Summary | Stunned momentarily by the shaking of the mare's wings, stumbles away from her wings but isn't focused enough to avoid Shadow's bite. Her attempted leg attack was avoided by his attempt to rear up and knee her in the chin/chest depending on if her head is still lowered while reaching out to bite at wherever he can reach.
Injuries | Momentarily blinded by sand. Can now see, mild irritation in the eyes. Chest is slightly bruised after impact with Shadow's body. Momentarily stunned by her harsh wing shaking, a portion of skin about half an inch wide is torn away as he rears up, begins to bleed automatically and fairly heavy considering the sensitivity of the section that had been bitten (where the neck meets chest on his left side). Bruised knees from slamming into Shadow's jaw and the cut on his neck is widened from all of his moving around.

Image Credit
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 02-07-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Shadow - 02-09-2015, 05:45 AM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Shadow - 02-10-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 02-17-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Shadow - 02-24-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 03-09-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Shadow - 03-29-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 04-01-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Official - 04-07-2015, 03:30 PM