the Rift

heart don't fail me now

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Farenjer & Arah
Hooves cracked twigs, died leaves and goodness know what else, their movements where not silent of stealthy. The intention? Perhaps the sound of her rustling through The Threshold would call the attention of a wondering soul, one looking for a home. It was true enough, Aurora Basin was not for everyone. The faint hearted, cowards, the weak and the dumb. Such a life had taught Arah to be strong, relying upon nothing but her own courage to continue pressing on. Wynter wondered beside her, it was unusual to see her companion upon the ground, the creature had been born for the skies. Perhaps it was because there were many predators lurking in The Threshold, new comers who did not know anything about the land. Still it would be foolish to attack anyone who belonged to a herd, the protectiveness each herd was of their members varied in levels of extremes.

Wynter picked up on the scent first, her senses sharper than her counterpart's. 'Romhainn. Mná.' The fae princess paused in her movements to listen, perhaps the slight rustling sound was made by the one Wynter had picked up on. 'An bhfuil sí ina boladh tréada?' Arah questioned through the bond, Golden orbs turned to where the sounds where coming from. Beside her Wynter spread her almighty wings and swept them downwards, launching her body into the air. The pale griffin was gone in a matter of seconds leaving nothing but the trails of dust behind her. Arah blinked the motes out of her golden eyes and waited for Wynter to respond, it was quiet for a few moment before her bonded finally responded. 'Tar.'
At her companion's summons the doe set off, her pace wasn't hurried, instead she was almost leisurely in her stroll. The heat had been nipping at her ankles all day, the last thing she needed was to become overheated.

Shrugging through the scrubs, Arah finally eyed the wondering soul. Her coat was a pretty mix of black and white, a golden horn adorned her brown and bright red eyes looked upon the world. Similar to the fearsome stallion she had crossed paths with in The Deep forest not too long ago. "Greetings miss." A smile lit up her face as she continued to study the lass before her. Her tone is warm and welcoming, perhaps this lady would turn out to be a useful recruit for The Basin after all. "Welcome to Helovia."

[[Romhainn . Mná . - Ahead. Female.
An bhfuil sí ina boladh tréada? - Does she have a herd scent?
Tar - Come.]]

[[Sorry, this was pretty quick. Just wanted to jump in here and get a response up for you. Permission given to write Wynter into your post, whether you want her coming right up to Elowyn or just observing is completely up to you. <3
@[Elowyn] - Do you want to be tagged in each reply?]]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-07-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-07-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-09-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-08-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 03-06-2015, 02:46 PM