the Rift

heart don't fail me now

Elowyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It wasn't the sound of a horse that caught her attention, but rather a mysterious creature. As it approached her, the little thing had a curious sense about it. The head and wings resembled that of the eagles that soared way above her head. However, the tail and feet looked like that of a mountain lion, or some similar large cat. Winnie smiled, lowering her head to sniff at the companion as it approached. "Now who are you?" She questioned in her usual, sparkly voice.

However, it seemed that this creature did not venture alone. Looking up, another figure came into view. This one, looking much more horse-like. Upon her head she had an impressive rack, much like the bucks that romped around in the forests and fields nearby her birth area. Was she truly a unicorn? The only ones she had ever come into contact with had one, singular spiral horn. Her mothers was a slate grey, but still spiral. According to legends, her father had the same horn, but black. Tilting her head, a smile danced across her face. She was receiving a greeting! How wonderful! Never had she imagined to come across another equine so quickly. "Thank you!" She exclaimed, looking between the two creatures. "My name is Elowyn.. say, are you the only one here? I haven't seen another equine in ages... Her voice trailed off, dripping of awe. If there were even more of them... how could she cope! It would be an amazing birthday present! Recently celebrated, but nonetheless a welcome gift.

talk talk talk
[Dont worry, considering my posts are a little meh into I get her into swing. <3 I appreciate you taking the time to reply. And yes please!]

Elowyn
far away, long ago, glowing dim as an ember
image credits

Messages In This Thread
heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-07-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-07-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-09-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-08-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 03-06-2015, 02:46 PM