the Rift

heart don't fail me now

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Farenjer & Arah
Watching the way Wynter interacted with the stranger was interesting, her usual bratty attitude was amiss. Normally the griffin ignored all those except for Arah, perhaps she was trying to make a good first impression. Nodding in response to the other female's thanks Arah let a delicate smile curve her chops. Waiting until Elowyn's voice tailed off, the fae princess was quiet for a moment. "I am Arah." Now she turned to her bonded, the griffin her wonder back over to the doe, weaving between her legs. "Wynter is my bonded." The next part of the mare's sentence had confused the doe. Arah turned to glance around The Threshold, wondering what the other female was actually questing. Was the fae princess alone in traveling and so no other would be coming to greet her? Or was she the only one that resided in Helovia? "I come from Aurora Basin, a herd that resides within the cooler parts of Helovia." With a smile she glanced over at Wynter. They pretty much always traveled alone, often they met up with other by pure chance. It made for an interesting life. "Currently Wynter and I are traveling alone."

Hopefully that cleared up any confusion Elowyn had. Taking a few steps closer the doe pondered how she should approach the bench, not wanting to seem like she was forcing the mare to listen about Aurora Basin. "Would you like to hear about my home?" Her voice is friendly and sweet, not a hint of pressure. In fact she might as well be discussing the weather. Tilting her crowned head, the doe studied the mixed mare with calm curiosity. Most were interested in joining a herd, they wanted protection, friends, family....love. Still others wanted freedom and adventure, they wanted to become mixed up in trouble, wanted to invade headlands to test the waters. You could never tell what someone wanted just by looking at them. "If it appeals to you, perhaps you can visit and mayhap consider joining our family." Her gaze is steady, the mare needed to know that they always wanted new recruits, that she would be welcome with them.

[[Translation: ]]

[[@[Elowyn]]]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-07-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-07-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-09-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-08-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 03-06-2015, 02:46 PM